Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DaveC[_2_]
Forum: Printers June 8th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.printing
Replies: 8
Posted By DaveC[_2_]
HP DirectJet card compatibility / cross-ref

Is any EIO printer fast enough to make 100BaseT really needed?

Probably not...
--
DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Forum: Printers June 7th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.printing
Replies: 8
Posted By DaveC[_2_]
HP DirectJet card compatibility / cross-ref

The 3113A is most assuredly 10/100. (I have one.)

I downloaded the user guide for the J3113a (600n) card. It is 10/100.

Is this the only thing that I need to consider re. compatibility (or lack...
Forum: Printers June 7th 07, 01:59 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.printing
Replies: 3
Posted By DaveC[_2_]
HP LJ2300 doesn't recognize 10/100 JD card

First symptom: no one on the network can print to the LaserJet 2300n with
JetDirect card (mod: 615n, p/n: J6057a).

I always presume a configuration (IP) issue when something like this happens,
so...
Forum: Printers June 7th 07, 01:59 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.printing
Replies: 1
Posted By DaveC[_2_]
HP LJ2300 won't print via USB (OS 9)

I reinstalled the OS 9 drivers (the user uses this Mac primarily for a
Classic app, so boots into OS 9 only) downloaded from HP.com, but the printer
won't show up in Chooser. As instructed in the...
Forum: Printers June 7th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.printing
Replies: 8
Posted By DaveC[_2_]
HP DirectJet card compatibility / cross-ref

Have a dead (I think) JetDirect 615n (p/n J6057a) card.

Have access to JD 600 (p/n J3113a).

Can the 600 be used in place of the 615?

Thanks,
--
DaveC
Forum: Printers May 22nd 07, 09:16 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Or you can buy 12" x 16", 12" x 18" and 13" x 19" papers and cut them to
some appropriate size. The 12" x 16" papers (mainly available for
artists) would make two 12" x 8" papers with no...
Forum: Printers May 22nd 07, 09:04 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.printing
Replies: 5
Posted By DaveC[_2_]
HP 1220C just blinks

It worked for me... You could try
http://www.hp.com/united-states/consumer/inkjet/ink_refill.html or
http://h71036.www7.hp.com/hho/cache/459406-0-0-225-121.html which have a
similar...
Forum: Printers May 22nd 07, 07:28 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.printing
Replies: 5
Posted By DaveC[_2_]
HP 1220C just blinks

There is no clock in the cartrdige, and the printer has no idea about the
date of the cartrdgie. The date on the cartrdige is two years from the
original manufacture date, so this cartrdige...
Forum: Printers May 21st 07, 12:00 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.printing
Replies: 5
Posted By DaveC[_2_]
HP 1220C just blinks

The Cartridge LED blinks soon after you turn on the printer, just after the
printer gets through its power-on tests. The ink cartridge indicated when I
open the cover is the color cartridge. The...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9