Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alek Trishan[_2_]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 5th 14, 06:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 49
Posted By Alek Trishan[_2_]
Smartphone to PC file transfer?

On 4/5/2014 5:12 AM, Fokke Nauta wrote:
On 04/04/2014 19:46, John Doe wrote:
Have they figured out that copying data is a fundamental part of
computing? My iPhone 3G does not easily copy...
Forum: General April 4th 14, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 25
Posted By Alek Trishan[_2_]
How Good Is The "Geek Squad"

On 4/3/2014 1:45 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:22:12 PM UTC-7, The Browns wrote:

Recent problems with my PC made me wonder if
Best Buy's "Geek Squad"...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 23rd 14, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 17
Posted By Alek Trishan[_2_]
Eternal Connection problems?

On 3/23/2014 3:24 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
On 3/23/2014 8:53 AM, Carpe_Diem wrote:
Keith Nuttle schreef op 23/03/2014 13:01:
On 3/22/2014 10:52 PM, John Doe wrote:
Eternal September is...
Forum: General March 17th 14, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By Alek Trishan[_2_]
External USB Hard Drive

I'm looking for an external HD (500GB-1TB) because the one I'm using now
for backups is getting a little long in the tooth and I want to replace
it before it dies on me. :-)

Do you have any...
Forum: General March 3rd 14, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 0
Posted By Alek Trishan[_2_]
UEFI vs BIOS

It looks like the UEFI on this machine will not let me boot from either
a USB drive or from the optical drive!

And there's no place in the UEFI to change this.

If I change from UEFI to BIOS,

1)...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5