Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 1.60 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom Crooze
Forum: Printers August 29th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Crooze
New Canon Models

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are new models on the way , and if
so , what features are likely to be included ?
There seem to be great deals on end on line units at the moment. A friend...
Forum: Printers July 17th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Tom Crooze
Which Printer for Refilling?

Without stating the obvious, if you're going to complain about ' spamming '
, don't you think it would be a good idea TO REMOVE THE 'SPAM' instead of
re-posting it ?
Just a thought.

"Michael...
Forum: Printers June 2nd 07, 07:30 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Tom Crooze
Canon PIXMA MP600 cable question

"Brendan R. Wehrung" wrote in message
I hooked one of these up tonight. Was I supposed to get a USB cable with
it?
(None...
Forum: Printers May 12th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom Crooze
Hp Laserjet 1020 Paper Curl

"Tony" wrote in message
"Tom Crooze" wrote:
I recently bought the 1020 to help offset the high colour...
Forum: Printers May 12th 07, 07:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom Crooze
Hp Laserjet 1020 Paper Curl

I recently bought the 1020 to help offset the high colour of colour inkjet
printing. Very pleased!!
I have only 1 ' complaint ' . As the paper is ejected , I notice a crease in
the centre of the...
Forum: Printers April 28th 07, 06:01 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Crooze
HP Laserjet 1020

"Tony" wrote in message
"Tom Crooze" wrote:
I picked up the HP Laserjet yesterday and I'm very...
Forum: Printers April 28th 07, 05:05 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Crooze
HP Laserjet 1020

I picked up the HP Laserjet yesterday and I'm very pleased with it , but I
have a couple of questions if anyone could help ?

1. The fact that the power switch is inconveniently located at the...
Forum: Printers March 28th 07, 04:54 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom Crooze
Canon IP 5300 whos got one and any problems ???

Aussie Paladin wrote in message

Just bought one and me anm pretty impressed so far. Things i like
about are the to the edge printing, I...
Forum: Printers February 5th 07, 12:25 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom Crooze
drivers for Vista

How many printer do you have ?? Have you checked the printer manufacturer's
website for compatible drivers ?
They can't pack EVERY driver for every machine on the planet into the
setup...you have...
Forum: Printers February 4th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Crooze
Canon IP3300 In Canada ?

Hi Wayne
The 3300 Is on the Canon.ca site , just not listed under the current batch
of " Photo Printer"
Go to the Customer Support link and then select it from the Bubble Jet and
ip Printers drop...
Forum: Printers February 2nd 07, 12:33 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Crooze
Deskjet 960C Reinstallation

Will Do...Thanks!
"measekite" wrote in message
Uninstall ---Cold Boot --- Install Printer --- Cold Boot --- Test

Forum: Printers February 1st 07, 06:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Crooze
Deskjet 960C Reinstallation

I'm trying to help a friend who is having trouble with their 960C on XP
Home.
She called to say that each time she prints, she gets a ' missing dll '
error message. That's all the info I have so...
Forum: Printers January 16th 07, 10:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By Tom Crooze
Canon Refill Question

Just need some advice re BCI 3e / 6 refills.
Reading several pages , including alotofthings.com , some SPECFICALLY
suggest taping the air vent on the top of the cart , while others say to
wrap tape...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 19th 06, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Crooze
GA K8NSC-939 / Memorex Traveldrive Problem

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Have the above mboard and a 1 GB Memorex U3 Traveldrive. Problem : Each time
the drive is inserted , the computer reboots.
Memorex support recommended
1 ...
Forum: Printers November 10th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Crooze
Refill Canon carts done easy, HTH

"Mapanari" wrote in message
Cannon BC plastic carts, all of them:

You need:

Refil ink, any kind will do. Don't pay...
Forum: Printers October 15th 06, 06:15 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Tom Crooze
New Printer Reccomendation Wanted: Color & Quiet

"Gary" wrote in message

I have an HP InkJet 5550 that I'm mostly happy with.

Only problem is that...
Forum: Printers September 17th 06, 11:41 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 16
Posted By Tom Crooze
How to delete the obnoxious HP "Share-to-Web Upload Folder" on Desktop

Hi Sharon,

I had the same thing when I reinstalled my HP Printer the other day.
First , highlighted it and clicked DELTE ( and nothing happened, ) so I
right clicked it and there was a REMOVE FROM...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17