Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Kovalcik
Forum: Printers September 29th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
why is a used hp 5000 worth more than a used hp 8000 / 8100?

Could someone explain to me why a used hp 5000 is worth more than a
used hp 8000 / 8100 (on ebay etc.)? no matter what the page count hp
5000s seem to go for more than 8000 / 8100s even though the...
Forum: Printers September 3rd 07, 02:19 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
(Another) HP JetDirect question ...

In article ,
Warren Block wrote:
budgie wrote:
HP list the 300X as "Win 95- .." but a thorough search of the HP...
Forum: Printers July 31st 07, 05:08 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
hp laserjet 5000 paper curl

I'm having a problem with excessive paper curl on one of my HP 5000
laserjets. I wonder if this could be caused by an old fuser that is
getting too hot and needs to be replaced?
Forum: Printers July 3rd 07, 04:21 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
proactively replace HP fuser?

In article ,
GMAN wrote:
In article , (Richard Kovalcik) wrote:
In...
Forum: Printers July 3rd 07, 04:15 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

GMAN wrote:
In article , (Richard Kovalcik) wrote:
In...
Forum: Printers July 1st 07, 09:59 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
proactively replace HP fuser?

In article ,
Rev. G.G. Willikers wrote:
GMAN wrote:
In article...
Forum: Printers July 1st 07, 01:16 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
proactively replace HP fuser?

So, I have a HP LaserJet 5000 which has 150k pages on it. The HP
recommendation is to do a major service - fuser and rollers at this
point. What is the convenitional wisdom on this? Should I do...
Forum: Printers June 30th 07, 08:16 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
11 x 17 monochrome laser printer $1000?

In article ,
Andrew Hamilton wrote:
I promised to help out an architect friend who works by herself. She
prints out 11 x 17...
Forum: Printers June 30th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.printing
Replies: 8
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
HP DirectJet card compatibility / cross-ref

In article ,
DaveC wrote:
Is any EIO printer fast enough to make 100BaseT really needed?

Probably not...

Oh, I...
Forum: Printers June 30th 07, 07:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Richard Kovalcik
I have HP 630c Inkjet Color Printer..

In article ,
Cari wrote:
You'd probably have to replace the ink cartridges if it's been sitting that
long, because they will have...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10