Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Amol via HWKB.com
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 15th 07, 10:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Amol via HWKB.com
Which Graphics Card to buy ??

Thank u friend,this one is also looking a great deal.I'd like to thank u all
friends for helping me in this forum..

Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 14th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Amol via HWKB.com
Which Graphics Card to buy ??

Thanks a lot friend.I really appreciate it...

peter wrote:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814145139R

peter
I think so its AGP coz im already having Geforce4 MX 4000.But...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 13th 07, 10:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Amol via HWKB.com
Which Graphics Card to buy ??

I think so its AGP coz im already having Geforce4 MX 4000.But its old now,so
i wanted to buy a new one,plz suggest me which one to buy coz my budget is
around 70-80 USD....
peter wrote:
The Video...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 11th 07, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Amol via HWKB.com
Which Graphics Card to buy ??

Hello Friends, i want to buy a new Geforce card which would run new games
like Fifa 2007, NFS Carbon etc. Plz someone tell me which card should i buy ??
?
Will really be very thankful for...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 28th 06, 10:54 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Amol via HWKB.com
Driver for Geforce4 MX4000

Thnx for the replies frnds.ill try to download both the versions and will see
which is being suited..

Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 27th 06, 11:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Amol via HWKB.com
Driver for Geforce4 MX4000

Thnx for the reply frnd.Ur talking about 61.72 version,ive had that.Im having
currently 77.72 and its not supporting new games like NFS Carbon etc.

pe.rhodes wrote:
When I run DXDIAG it says my...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 26th 06, 11:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Amol via HWKB.com
Driver for Geforce4 MX4000

Plz someone tell me which would be the best & latest driver for Geforce4
MX4000.Would really appreciate reply

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7