Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: alpha hen
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors November 23rd 06, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 5
Posted By alpha hen
Trying to stay close to relevant on a tight budget

Chris wrote:
Not looking up your actual MB this may not be a valid option. On my other
Barton 2500+ and 2600+ cpus I had changed the fsb speed to 200 mhz using the
pin mod. you basically...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors November 23rd 06, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 5
Posted By alpha hen
The RAM is PC2700 generic stuff

I thought that that might help. I'm tempted to fire up my old
trustworthy Athlon 1000. I used to get 1.3ghz with air and it seemed to
be begging for more.
I guess I was lucky because when I...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors November 23rd 06, 12:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 5
Posted By alpha hen
Trying to stay close to relevant on a tight budget

Any suggestions from those in the know?

Well, getting an Nforce2 motherboard, would allow you to duplicate
the experience you had with your friend's motherboard. But the
motherboards may...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors November 22nd 06, 04:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 5
Posted By alpha hen
Trying to stay close to relevant on a tight budget

Current systems pertinent stats

Athlon XP 2500+ Barton
KT4V motherboard
512mb RAM
256mb 6800GS AGP (the fast new one)

I pulled the processor our of my system and put it ino a friends
nForce2(?)...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 12th 06, 02:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By alpha hen
HL2 Infinite Loop nv4_disp

google is your friend

http://www.google.com.au/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&hl=en&q=nv4_disp+Device+Drive+stuck&meta=lr%3Dlang_en&btnG=Google+Search
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 28th 06, 02:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By alpha hen
hear sound during video capture through computer

Liz wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure if this group is the correct one to post to for this
problem so please forgive me if it's not. I have NVIDIA Quadro FX 1300
with an Intel 82801GB LPC...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 22nd 06, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By alpha hen
Overclocking a 256MB Forsa 7300GS

Strutter1982 wrote:
I've just purchased a new 256Mb 7300GS Forsa model, and it seems really
sluggish. So I wanted to know if there was anyone else with the same card
that has had any luck...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 22nd 06, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By alpha hen
BFG 7600 GS OC 512MB or BFG 6800 GS OC 256 MB?

wrote:
I want to buy a midrange AGP video card to keep my system going for
another 6 months before building a new machine. I'd like to get a card
that is $150 or under. ...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8