Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 2CA001
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 6th 08, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 15
Posted By 2CA001
Powering an IDE cdrom when not attached to PC

philo wrote:
wrote in message
On 6 Oct, 16:24, spodosaurus wrote:
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 2nd 08, 11:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By 2CA001
Hackers are here. Where are you???

Neuerung Technologies wrote:
Hi Greetings!!!

Hackers are on move stop them before they enter your network.

Beat hackers at their own game attend our training and excel in
hacking and...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 29th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 12
Posted By 2CA001
Wireless Range improvement Question

GMAN wrote:
In article , Jay Chan wrote:
On Sep 27, 12:23=A0pm, "mac" wrote:
I have a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 27th 08, 07:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By 2CA001
3dmark vantage scene 1 artifacts

david wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 07:46:50 -0400, 2CA001 rearranged some electrons to
say:

Yes they have, they are penny pinching. Usenet cannot cost them _that_
much to support. If...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 26th 08, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
uhm
Posted By 2CA001
uhm

John Doe wrote:
chikwe wrote:

I dont think that smoking is bad for the pc. I think that smoking
can help improve your concetration on to what you are doing at the
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 26th 08, 12:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By 2CA001
3dmark vantage scene 1 artifacts

John Doe wrote:
2CA001 wrote:

John Doe wrote:

2CA001 wrote:

By the way. Why haven't they kick you off of Comcast yet?
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 26th 08, 12:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

John Doe wrote:
2CA001 wrote:

John Doe wrote:

2CA001 class_a comcast.net wrote:

John Doe wrote:
2CA001 class_a comcast.net wrote:
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 25th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By 2CA001
3dmark vantage scene 1 artifacts

John Doe wrote:
"sbb78247" wrote:

"John Doe" wrote in message

"sbb78247" sbb78247 hotmail.com wrote:

you're still a raving...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 25th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

John Doe wrote:

2CA001 class_a comcast.net wrote:

Precisely, John Doh! just like the Homer Simpson "Doh!". John
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 25th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

John Doe wrote:
2CA001 wrote:

By the way. Why haven't they kick you off of Comcast yet?

Why would they? The Comcast Usenet service doesn't end for...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 25th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By 2CA001
3dmark vantage scene 1 artifacts

John Doe wrote:
2CA001 wrote:

Precisely, John Doh! just like the Homer Simpson "Doh!". John and
Homer have so many similarities.....

In the long run, you are...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 25th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By 2CA001
3dmark vantage scene 1 artifacts

sbb78247 wrote:

"John Doe" wrote in message
2CA001 wrote:

More likely to...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 25th 08, 11:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By 2CA001
3dmark vantage scene 1 artifacts

Marty wrote:
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:02:48 +0000, John Doe wrote:

What the **** are you talking about?

Are you sure your name isn't John Dour?

More likely to be John Doh! :)
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 20th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 16
Posted By 2CA001
Comcast's AUP policy/FYI

nospam wrote:
"2CA001" wrote in message ...
nospam wrote:
They're also dropping Usenet as of 9/25/08 (existing...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 20th 08, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 16
Posted By 2CA001
Comcast's AUP policy/FYI

nospam wrote:
They're also dropping Usenet as of 9/25/08 (existing customers will
be able to access newsgroups until 10/25/08).

Where did you see this? It's news to me!!!
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 20th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 16
Posted By 2CA001
Comcast's AUP policy/FYI

BigJim wrote:

In the updated AUP, we clarify that monthly data (or bandwidth) usage of
more than 250 Gigabytes (GB) is the specific threshold that defines
excessive use of our service.

I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 20th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 16
Posted By 2CA001
Help: Missing Hard Drive Space

Peter wrote:
In article a5943ee0-a321-4180-b297-
,
says...
I have a Maxtor harddrive (6.4G, #90650U2) in my system, and...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 20th 08, 03:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 7
Posted By 2CA001
OT Firefox group?

John Doe wrote:
I don't see any group names including "Firefox".
So next I'll look at "Mozilla".
Any suggestions?

netscape.public.mozilla.browser ??
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 5th 08, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 13
Posted By 2CA001
Had a bad nightmare AGAIN LOL.

Eeyore wrote:

I had a dream recently that Gordon Brown had been forced to resign as Prime Minister.
You know the one ? Tony Blair's replacement.

Give it time and you will have deja vu when that...
Forum: Overclocking September 1st 08, 03:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 3
Posted By 2CA001
High quality computer parts

KillerCroc wrote:
We operate a small online store selling.....

I've seen you spamming multiple groups, so spam abuse report sent to
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 19th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By 2CA001
REMOVAL TOOL FOR XP ANTIVIRUS 2008

RAGHU wrote:
HI GUYS ANY BODY HAVING REMOVAL TOOL FOR XP ANTIVIRUS 2008. LET ME
KNOW THE PROCESS OF REMOVAL....

format c: ?
Forum: Overclocking August 15th 08, 06:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 6
Posted By 2CA001
avoid disk crash while overclocking?

john wrote:
Sometimes when testing the limits of an overclocked system, the hard drive
may crash requiring the OS to be re-installed. But without the hard drive,
it is hard to run stress...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 13th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.internet.wireless,nl.gezondheid.medisch,nl.politiek,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 28
Posted By 2CA001
Big Monitor Scare. (HP L2335) (Wireless/GSM interference ?!?!?)

Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hmm it didn't feel right... The name ed medlin gives me a good guy feeling.

I checked google....

Ed Medlin seems to be mostly a good guy.

I am not going to nuke...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 11th 08, 11:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By 2CA001
xp wont reboot

John Doe wrote:
Paul wrote:

wrote:

I got an error message on my xp desktop and the blue screen came
on and began dumping memory and told me...
Forum: Overclocking August 8th 08, 01:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 12
Posted By 2CA001
Opinions on CPU choice please....

~misfit~ wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarweb "General Schvantzkopf" typed:
On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 21:15:11 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:

I'm thinking of replacing my E4500 @ 3.32GHz with a 45nm part...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42