Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: k
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 27th 07, 12:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

On Feb 8, 5:43 am, "FKS" wrote:
"k" wrote in message

On Feb 7, 12:08 am, "FKS"...
Forum: General February 16th 07, 12:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By k
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a movie on

On Feb 16, 2:07 pm, (Zurotzis) wrote:
It should work i had two monitors for a while and managed to look on a
movie while working, you need to select the second screen to...
Forum: General February 15th 07, 09:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 73
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

On Feb 12, 8:59 am, Ashton Crusher wrote:
I went ahead and put the duct in since it was there. Kind of a pain
but it's not like I will be in there all that often. I'm pretty
Forum: General February 14th 07, 07:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By k
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a movie on a secondary monitor?

On Feb 14, 12:50 am, "Rod Speed" wrote:
k wrote

Rod Speed wrote
k wrote
Does a two VGA output...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 14th 07, 07:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By k
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a movie on a secondary monitor?

On Feb 13, 2:14 pm, "Shoo" wrote:
"k" wrote in message

Hello!
Does a two VGA output...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 14th 07, 07:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By k
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a movie on a secondary monitor?

On Feb 13, 8:26 pm, John Doe wrote:
"k" wrote:
Hello!
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a divx movie on a
secondary monitor while...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 14th 07, 07:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By k
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a movie on a secondary monitor?

On Feb 14, 3:49 am, "Mofaz" wrote:
Because this is a public forum. Would you like the world to call your
phone? I'll give you a call a few 100 times if you'd like. I'll...
Forum: General February 13th 07, 08:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By k
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a movie on a secondary monitor?

On Feb 12, 9:26 pm, "Rod Speed" wrote:
k wrote

Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a divx movie
on a secondary monitor while working...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 13th 07, 07:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By k
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a movie on a secondary monitor?

On Feb 13, 3:17 am, "DaveW" wrote:
It would have to be a very powerful video card, but yes.

--
DaveW

Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 13th 07, 07:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

On Feb 13, 3:17 am, "DaveW" wrote:
It would have to be a very powerful video card, but yes.

--
DaveW

----------------"k" wrote in message

Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 13th 07, 07:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By k
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a movie on a secondary monitor?

On Feb 13, 2:40 am, "Mofaz" wrote:
If you mean mirroring the exact image(s) on a second monitor, then I'd
have to say that is possible.

Also, you should remove your phone...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 12th 07, 12:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By k
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a movie on a secondary monitor?

Hello!
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a divx movie on a
secondary monitor while working on the main monitor?
Best regards,
Dima
+79035093892
Forum: General February 12th 07, 12:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By k
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a movie on a secondary monitor?

Hello!
Does a two VGA output videocard allow to show a divx movie on a
secondary monitor while working on the main monitor?
Best regards,
Dima
+79035093892
Forum: General February 12th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 73
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

On Feb 7, 3:15 pm, mike wrote:
Ken Maltby wrote:
"k" wrote in message
Hello!
Is...
Forum: General February 12th 07, 11:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

On Feb 12, 10:38 am, "
wrote:
On Feb 6, 8:25 am, "k" wrote:

Hello!
Is it possible to build a silent computer,...
Forum: General February 7th 07, 10:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 73
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

On Feb 7, 12:31 am, kony wrote:
On 6 Feb 2007 11:46:37 -0800, "k" wrote:

On Feb 6, 8:02 pm, kony wrote:
On 6 Feb 2007 00:15:00...
Forum: Storage (alternative) February 6th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 19
Posted By k
How to make sure that Windows XP uses UDMA5 for my 3 HDDs connected to PCI E-IDE controller?

On Feb 1, 7:21 pm, "Folkert Rienstra" wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in
Dima wrote:
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 6th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

On Feb 7, 12:08 am, "FKS" wrote:
"k" wrote in message

... Hello!
Is it possible to build a silent...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 6th 07, 10:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

On Feb 6, 7:11 pm, "geoff" wrote:
Fans are not the only problem, I had a seagate cheetah, 10,000 rpm, that was
noisy as hell. Vibration was not the problem because I even...
Forum: General February 6th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 73
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

On Feb 6, 8:02 pm, kony wrote:
On 6 Feb 2007 00:15:00 -0800, "k" wrote:

Hello!
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all?

It...
Forum: General February 6th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 73
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

On Feb 6, 1:04 pm, "GT" wrote:
"k" wrote in message

Hello!
Is it...
Forum: General February 6th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 73
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

On Feb 6, 11:53 am, Paul wrote:
k wrote:
Hello!
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What
case should I buy?
Best regards,
Dima
Forum: General February 6th 07, 09:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

Hello!
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What
case should I buy?
Best regards,
Dima
+79035093892
Forum: General February 6th 07, 09:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 73
Posted By k
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What case should I buy?

Hello!
Is it possible to build a silent computer, without fans at all? What
case should I buy?
Best regards,
Dima
+790350938
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 6th 07, 09:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt