Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Krustov
Forum: UK Computer Vendors June 5th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 9
Posted By Krustov
KP Computer Store

uk.comp.vendors
Emil Tiades
Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:40:42 +0100

Well ... it's Glasgow where they get high on deep fried Mars bars.

The latest craze is chip butties...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors June 3rd 08, 09:49 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 9
Posted By Krustov
KP Computer Store

uk.comp.vendors

Tue, 3 Jun 2008 07:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

Should it be a diet Irn-Bru can or regular?
;-)

Well as its...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors June 3rd 08, 02:26 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 9
Posted By Krustov
KP Computer Store

uk.comp.vendors

Tue, 3 Jun 2008 04:42:42 -0700 (PDT)

This is version 0.1 of the web-site and I shall take your comments
Forum: UK Computer Vendors June 3rd 08, 11:55 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 9
Posted By Krustov
KP Computer Store

uk.comp.vendors

Tue, 3 Jun 2008 03:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.kpcomputerstore.co.uk

Welcome to the KP computer...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors November 6th 06, 05:58 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 43
Posted By Krustov
ebuyer

uk.comp.vendors
Alan Smith
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:06:34 +0100

We are opening a extensive media section in next two weeks with prices
similar if not...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 9th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 26
Posted By Krustov
Good Vendors / Bad Vendors.

uk.comp.vendors
Andrew
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 21:02:31 +0100

I've never had any 'major' problems with any established Vendor. I
always use a credit card...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 9th 06, 09:08 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 26
Posted By Krustov
Good Vendors / Bad Vendors.

uk.comp.vendors
Black Shuck
Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:21:54 +0100
op.td06qscsmmxwtf@mark-pc

My Avoid At All Costs List

Ebuyer
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 7th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By Krustov
EBuyer's Vodaphone 3G Card Promo .(update)

uk.comp.vendors
Stuart
Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:02:00 +0100

Excuse the silly question stuart - but have you ever bought any
electronics online...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 7th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By Krustov
EBuyer's Vodaphone 3G Card Promo .(update)

uk.comp.vendors
Stuart
Mon, 07 Aug 2006 21:28:58 +0100

Last week I phoned Vodaphone to get my 3G card (free) and was told that Ebuyer
were a...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 1st 06, 05:17 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 29
Posted By Krustov
Another Bad Experience at PC World

uk.comp.vendors
Conor
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 16:41:00 +0100

Credit cards are mostly for poor people who have no money.

Money is only desired if...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 1st 06, 02:33 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 4
Posted By Krustov
How long do ebuyer take to add user comments

Bought something from them last week and added some user comments on
their website a couple of days ago .

The comments where middle of the road .

Just curious if ebuyer are a bit slow to add user...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 30th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 29
Posted By Krustov
Another Bad Experience at PC World

uk.comp.vendors
CJB
30 Jul 2006 12:31:14 -0700

Apparently they wanted a credit card not a debit card. I don't do
credit cards (like...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 9th 06, 04:29 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 8
Posted By Krustov
aria faulty product problem

uk.comp.vendors
Mikey
Sat, 08 Jul 2006 08:18:45 GMT

What DID make them move was instigating a chargeback. They don't want that.

I know of a...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13