Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Forum: Printers December 31st 07, 09:49 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Unclogging Epson Photo 825 - Tried Everything?

I made the mistake of leaving my 825 in a box for several months after
moving. The color is fine but almost half of the black nozzles are
clogged. I tried injecting the cartridge with Windex and even...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 23rd 07, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
TV Wonder Pro Locking Up

I am having problems with my TV Wonder Pro locking up. The video
freezes but the sound continues. If it happens during recording, I get
an incomplete recording. If I click record or stop, the video...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards April 13th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
GA-M55Plus-S3G (rev2) locks up with WinTV and add-on video

I built this system based on the GA-M55PLUS-S3G with a WinTV-PVR150
and all was fine until I decided to upgrade my video. I bought an EVGA
Geforce 7600GS. Everything installs and works fine until I...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 16th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
OC Athlon 64 X@ 4200+ on Gigabyte board

On Mar 14, 4:46 pm, Lenny_Nero
wrote:
cjohnson1379 said

Aspire case w/500W power supply

What is that ?
snip

Oops, it's Apevia but it's the same...
Forum: Printers March 16th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Epson CX5400 purge pump broken?

Well, it's fixed and I just wanted to follow-up and let others know
what I found. I didn't find any leaks in the tube but it was loose
from the channel just outside of the pump housing. This allowed...
Forum: Printers March 16th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Epson CX5400 purge pump broken?

I previously had the purge tubing come loose, as many have described.
I put a bread tie on it and all was fine. Now it is printing blank
pages again. When I listen to it trying to clean, I hear a...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 12th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
OC Athlon 64 X@ 4200+ on Gigabyte board

On Mar 10, 12:29 pm, Wes Newell wrote:
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 04:04:42 -0700, Chris wrote:
Hmm, I was just thinking that on my Gigabyte board I don't usually get to
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 9th 07, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
OC Athlon 64 X@ 4200+ on Gigabyte board

I've got the same board with an X2 3800+. I had no problem setting the CPU
frequency to 233Mhz and rebooting at default vcore. I may have lowered HT
to 4x but don't recall. Set ram not to...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 7th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
OC Athlon 64 X@ 4200+ on Gigabyte board

I just set up my new system and it runs fine at default but I can't
seem to overclock it without problems. Here's a brief description of
the system.

GA-M55Plus-S3g (rev1)
Athlon 64 X2 4200+...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards March 7th 07, 01:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Help Overclocking GA-M55Plus-S3G

I just set up my new system and it runs fine at default but I can't
seem to overclock it without problems. Here's a brief description of
the system.

GA-M55Plus-S3g (rev1)
Athlon 64 X2 4200+...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors February 11th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
AM2 mobo with legacy stuff

I am looking to upgrade from an Athlon XP 2500+ to an Athlon 64 X2
4200. I have looked at so many motherboards but most don't support my
older stuff. I have several parallel port printers that won't...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11