Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Demnos
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors July 6th 06, 10:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 10
Posted By Demnos
Why no multiprocessor consumer machines?

Reg xp has a 4 CPU max XP Pro has a 64 Chip max Xp 64X has a few thousand
chipset max
"Rich" wrote in message
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors July 6th 06, 10:46 AM Posted to comp.os.linux.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 12
Posted By Demnos
Dual core processors?

I'de go to tomshardwarde.com for side to side comparisons.

"Whoever" wrote in message
Does anyone have any...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors July 6th 06, 10:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 15
Posted By Demnos
Athlon 3200+ Temps

I have peletier chips running with Opertron 280 dual cpu. native no
peliteirs I get 48*C with Pel's on I get 21-23*C make sure you gota a large
power sipply. I'm using a thermaltake 850 of which...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors July 6th 06, 10:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 15
Posted By Demnos
Athlon 3200+ Temps

I have peletier chips running with Opertron 280 dual cpu. native no
peliteirs I get 48*C with Pel's on I get 21-23*C make sure you gota a large
power sipply. I'm using a thermaltake 850 of which...
Forum: General July 4th 06, 08:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 374
Posted By Demnos
Why Pentium?

Recentl HP has dropped Intel Xeon'sa For AMD' Opertrons ( 280, 285, 290
Chipsets) in the Mid and high level server market. Also Oracle Data servers
come with AMD only.

"badgolferman"...
Forum: General July 4th 06, 07:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 29
Posted By Demnos
Hardware problem - please help!

Here's some help Neil: