Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
How GT 520 auto detect VGA,HDMI,DVI device ? Is there manual override ? by [email protected]
How does the GT 520 auto-detect the connected the device ? It has 3 connectors: VGA, HDMI and DVI. What I want to do is: 1. Use VGA always for monitor. 2. Use HDMI only for audio connection to receiver. Problem with this setup is that GT 520 believes receiver to be a monitor and switches to it...
Today 03:19 AM
by Shinnokxz[_2_] Go to last post
3 155 Nvidia Videocards
MSI B450-A PRO doesn't recognize external HDD via esata-sata by MaxTheFast
I've got a HDD fantec external enclosure with esata II port and its own power supply. I've bought an esata-sata cable to connect this enclosure to one of my mobo's 6 sata III ports. Firstly I connected the fantec power supply, then its esata-sata cable and then I've started an ubuntu live session....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 03:14 AM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
37 148 General
ECS K7S5A, clone M830 (PCCHIPS, Amptron, etc) by T. Ment
Earlier, I said in the "motherboard 5v" thread: My $20 power supply is OK with a 12v motherboard. I'll match the K7S5A with a better power supply. Once I did, the K7S5A 5v was 4.90 or so. I thought everything was good, but now, after a few weeks, it's down to 4.80. Still within spec, but...
Yesterday 08:58 PM
by T. Ment Go to last post
0 4 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3