Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
MSI B450-A PRO doesn't recognize external HDD via esata-sata by MaxTheFast
I've got a HDD fantec external enclosure with esata II port and its own power supply. I've bought an esata-sata cable to connect this enclosure to one of my mobo's 6 sata III ports. Firstly I connected the fantec power supply, then its esata-sata cable and then I've started an ubuntu live session....
Today 03:08 PM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
1 2 General
What's inside a WD Essentials external drive? by Percival P. Cassidy
You won't know until you shuck it: Amazon reviews and answers to questions concerning WD Essentials USB3 external drives show that what's inside may vary -- some "white label," some HGST datacenter drives -- perhaps depending on what they had a surplus of at any particular time (and are some of...
Yesterday 08:18 PM
by Lynn McGuire[_3_] Go to last post
2 10 Storage (alternative)
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2