Showing results 1 to 25 of 138
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: meerkat
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 12th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By meerkat
HP Pavilion A1230n (Athlon 64 2.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 200GB HDD, XP Media Center stalls at th HP splash Screen

"David Sontag" wrote in message
HP Pavilion A1230n ...Athlon 64 2.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 200GB HDD, XP Media
Center stalls at...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 10th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By meerkat
Mobo type

"araminska" wrote in message
I was given an FIC IceCube box that looks very nice but apparently the
Mobo is gone. It boots and runs a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 8th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By meerkat
S.M.A.R.T. HDD

"SHRED" wrote in message
This feature comes default "disabled" in my BIOS.

What is it exactly and does it have anything to do with...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 8th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 16
Posted By meerkat
PCMCIA card removal

"Peter Olcott" wrote in message
Can a laptop card be removed or inserted when the unit is turned on?
When you first `fit` a wireless...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 5th 07, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By meerkat
Connect Configration Jumper on near fan connector

wrote in message

Connect Configration Jumper on near fan connector.Windows xp run
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 5th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By meerkat
Ultra PC Case Part?

"BrianK" wrote in message
I have the ATX Ultra Wizard case #ult31580. The 'swing out bezel' is broken
on the left top...
Forum: General December 5th 07, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By meerkat
External HD & Notebook?

"Skybird" wrote in message
I have a notebook PC with Win-XP. I'd like to use an ATA-100 *internal*
hard drive, which came out of a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 2nd 07, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By meerkat
How can I add sound-card to my P3?

wrote in message
Have a P3 w/o sound card, how can I add sound card?

Buy sound card-fit SC into...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 2nd 07, 12:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 17
Posted By meerkat
Confusing Asus motherboards

"Des" wrote in message
Can someone shed some lite on Asus motherboards.I want to upgrade to
AM2...
Forum: General November 29th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By meerkat
The BITS Club computer case mods.

"GT" wrote in message
"SoLo2" wrote in message
Forum: General November 26th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By meerkat
Memory voltage problem...

"Calum" wrote in message
Hello

I've been using 2 gigabytes of OCZ Platinum 6400 for a few...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 25th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By meerkat
laptop memory configuration

wrote in message
A question about laptop memory configuration. The laptop is an Acer
Extensa 5620...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 23rd 07, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By meerkat
Gigabyte bios confussed

"Jan Alter" wrote in message
"meerkat" wrote in message

Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 23rd 07, 08:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By meerkat
Gigabyte bios confussed

"joanne fee" wrote in message
Hi again.

I have been checking CPU compatibility on the gigabyte website for my
Forum: General November 22nd 07, 08:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 20
Posted By meerkat
Strange PC Performance

"Roy" wrote in message
Hello Group
I had a desktop replacement system that had a system information...
Forum: General November 22nd 07, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops,microsoft.public.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
Replies: 26
Posted By meerkat
Can't Boot Laptop

Snipped a lot.

Either way, we're ordering a new cable, and will go from there. Once
that's done, I guess the next thing would be to do a Windows reinstall
with a reformat, and see if that...
Forum: General November 21st 07, 08:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By meerkat
Help needed w/DVD

"Uncle Vinnie" wrote in message
I have looked with no success.. which would be the best group to post a
question at regarding...
Forum: Printers November 21st 07, 02:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Replies: 1
Posted By meerkat
HP F380 - Error 1603 during install

wrote in message
Imagezoneexpress MSI failed with return code...
Forum: General November 18th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By meerkat
What dose "channel" in Sound card mean?

"Lara" wrote in message
ok ....thanx

i have another Question for sound card

sound card...
Forum: General November 17th 07, 08:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By meerkat
Faulty relay

"Jimmy Neutron" wrote in message
Jimmy Neutron wrote:

kony wrote:

On...
Forum: General November 17th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By meerkat
What dose "channel" in Sound card mean?

"Lara" wrote in message
Hello All,

Some Sound Card deal with 6 channel or 4 channel .. what...
Forum: General November 17th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By meerkat
Looking for a good USB flash drive

"rob" wrote in message
im looking for a good USB flash drive that is at least 2GB and has a
decent...
Forum: General November 14th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By meerkat
pinnacle dazzle

"Richard Müller" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
I need some piece of hardware to bring the video out of a nikon Coolpix
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 1st 07, 03:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By meerkat
DVD+/-RW drive acting strangely

"Jeff Heyen" wrote in message

"meerkat" wrote in message
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 1st 07, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By meerkat
not homebuilt, but need help

"Roberta" wrote in message
It's a Compaq Presario and all I want to do is take out the old HD and put
in a new one. Got the front...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 138