Showing results 1 to 25 of 204
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Craig Sutton
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 12th 10, 07:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 0
Posted By Craig Sutton
SP3 ON ASUS A8N32 SLI

Was there a compatible bios released for this motherboard? to use service
pack 3

Asus Forum seem to indicate NO
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 7th 09, 05:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 11
Posted By Craig Sutton
Using ice-cubes to cool cpu ? Plausible ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hmmm...

Nigga might as well place his whole PC in the freezer and be...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 13th 09, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,comp.games.development.design,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 11
Posted By Craig Sutton
Now going to play Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 ! ;) :)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Ok Peeps,

Everything is looking good:

1. CPU temperature under 30...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 31st 09, 11:41 AM Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,comp.arch,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 31
Posted By Craig Sutton
Heat from heatpipes probably damaged a memory chip.

"Skybuck" wrote in message

For me this is becoming a drag... I have fixed this pc so many...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 31st 09, 11:35 AM Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,comp.arch,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 28
Posted By Craig Sutton
Motherboard unusuable because of 1 millimeter of missing plastic ?!?!?!?!

"Skybuck" wrote in message
****ing unbelievable... after removing Scythe Zipang cpu cooler the
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 16th 09, 06:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Craig Sutton
Warranty question for (Asus) motherboards sold in The Netherlands...

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hello,

I bought an Asus motherboard and it became defect within two...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 5th 09, 09:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 8
Posted By Craig Sutton
"An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk6\D during a paging operation."

"RobV" wrote in message
R wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 20:02:20 -0000, "Oldish Git"
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 19th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Craig Sutton
"An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk6\D during a paging operation."

"ChrisH" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:07:53 -0500, R wrote:

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:16:48 -0500, Paul...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 19th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 34
Posted By Craig Sutton
What to do when reseller goes out of bussiness (rma) ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
WOW,

The postman just came by !

CORSAIR GAVE ME TWO NEW(?) MEMORY...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 19th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 25
Posted By Craig Sutton
What to do when reseller goes out of bussiness (rma) ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
WOW,

The postman just came by !

CORSAIR GAVE ME TWO NEW(?) MEMORY...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 19th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 25
Posted By Craig Sutton
What to do when reseller goes out of bussiness (rma) ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
WOW,

The postman just came by !

CORSAIR GAVE ME TWO NEW(?) MEMORY...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 28th 08, 10:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 15
Posted By Craig Sutton
Today I cleaned antec 1200 dust filters. (slighty dusty)

"(!)" wrote in message
yaaawwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....................

Did you miss this gem?

" screw everyhing up and your...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 28th 08, 10:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 16
Posted By Craig Sutton
Today I cleaned antec 1200 dust filters. (slighty dusty)

"(!)" wrote in message
yaaawwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....................

Did you miss this gem?

" screw everyhing up and your...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 7th 08, 09:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 13
Posted By Craig Sutton
Antec 1200 review. (53 positive points) (26 negative points, some of them are minor)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hmm..

Now that my Dream PC seems to be working again...

There is...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 7th 08, 09:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 13
Posted By Craig Sutton
Antec 1200 review. (53 positive points) (26 negative points, some of them are minor)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hmm..

Now that my Dream PC seems to be working again...

There is...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 7th 08, 09:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 13
Posted By Craig Sutton
Antec 1200 review. (53 positive points) (26 negative points, some of them are minor)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hmm..

Now that my Dream PC seems to be working again...

There is...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 7th 08, 06:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 12
Posted By Craig Sutton
New Theory: iComputers.nl delivered bad parts.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Thank you for suggesting to switch the memory chip with another memory
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 7th 08, 06:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 11
Posted By Craig Sutton
New Theory: iComputers.nl delivered bad parts.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Thank you for suggesting to switch the memory chip with another memory
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 7th 08, 06:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 12
Posted By Craig Sutton
New Theory: iComputers.nl delivered bad parts.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Thank you for suggesting to switch the memory chip with another memory
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 5th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 50
Posted By Craig Sutton
New Theory: AMD's CPU Throttling damaged the power supply.

"Martijn van Buul" wrote in message
* Skybuck Flying:
First of all I use my computer more then people use their computer.

Second...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 5th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 44
Posted By Craig Sutton
New Theory: AMD's CPU Throttling damaged the power supply.

"Martijn van Buul" wrote in message
* Skybuck Flying:
First of all I use my computer more then people use their computer.

Second...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 5th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 54
Posted By Craig Sutton
New Theory: AMD's CPU Throttling damaged the power supply.

"Martijn van Buul" wrote in message
* Skybuck Flying:
First of all I use my computer more then people use their computer.

Second...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 5th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 11
Posted By Craig Sutton
Cannot install, suggestions?

"Thomas Andersson" wrote in message
Hi!

I'm buildinga new computer (from mostly second hand parts from my
brother). Now I've...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 2nd 08, 07:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 28
Posted By Craig Sutton
Skybuck's Dream PC, Third Build, Done 99.9% ;) (Pictures!)

"Chris M. Thomasson" wrote in message

Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 2nd 08, 07:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch