Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Strutter
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors January 12th 08, 09:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 6
Posted By Strutter
New AM2 LE1600 cpu performance?

No. The same guy gets 3650 @1.47 and air.

(What the hell.... Since it seems soooo fecking important to you, I'll say
"you're right." Feel better? The OP asked about the LE-16xx, and all...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors January 11th 08, 11:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 6
Posted By Strutter
New AM2 LE1600 cpu performance?

Hey does anyone have one of these yet? I'm interested in how they perform
and how good they are for over clocking, cos if they're any good I wouldn't
mind using them in a couple of low budget pc's....
Forum: Overclocking November 12th 07, 12:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 1
Posted By Strutter
How To Overclock AMDx2 4000+

"Drake_Spartan" wrote in message

hey

I have a AMD AM2 64x2 4000+ Cpu with a M2V Motherboard, this
Forum: Overclocking November 8th 07, 10:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 11
Posted By Strutter
Is this worth building?

AMD CPUs don't overclock well with stock cooling. If you want to
overclock then get an Intel Core2, they have a lot more margin in them.
Obviously you'll have to get another motherboard if...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors October 16th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 8
Posted By Strutter
CPU and Board Suggestion

"Joe_Z" wrote in message
I'm going 64 bit and would like to OC a little er maybe alot and maybe get
a larger CPU when they come down...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 14th 07, 04:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Strutter
Looking to replace my X800GTS

"Tsunami" wrote in message
Thinking of replacing the above card, and have around about the £200
mark to spend, do I...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 2nd 07, 09:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Strutter
Overclocking a HD2600XT??

I have just purchased an Xpertvision 512mb (ddr3) HD2600XT PCI-e card, and
want to see what sort of overclock i can get out of it,
but I'm running Vista 32bit and ATI Tool doesn't seem to work.
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors August 24th 07, 05:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 0
Posted By Strutter
Overclocking on a AM2 X2 4400 Brisbane core

Hi guys,
I just bought myself some new toys and am after a little advice.
I'm running an Asrock AM2 board with the 480X SB600 chipset, 4400 65nm
Brisbane core cpu, 2gb Corsair 667 RAM...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 15th 07, 09:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Strutter
HD2900XT

So has anyone already gone and bought one of these beasts yet?
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 14th 07, 10:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Strutter
CM6501 onboard sound problem (M2N-E SLI)

Just a quick msg to let you know that after I unplugged the front audio
connector and replacing the two jumpers, my surround sound now works really
well, but rather annoying that I can't plug my...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 13th 07, 07:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Strutter
CM6501 onboard sound problem (M2N-E SLI)

Thanks for all the info, I'll try everything you suggested and see what
happens.

Something big that I didn't mention, was that i'm running Vista Home
Premium 32 bit, which i know can cause...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 13th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Strutter
CM6501 onboard sound problem (M2N-E SLI)

I have just bought an ASUS M2N-E SLI (AM2) board, and am having problems
with the onboard sound.

Only details I know are;

The audio codec is : CM6501 Like Sound Device
3D audio engine is : Xear3D...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12