Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lewis[_3_]
Forum: Storage (alternative) February 22nd 17, 12:49 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,alt.comp.periphs.hdd
Replies: 6
Posted By Lewis[_3_]
A bad sector checker program in Macs?

In message Ant wrote:
Hello.

Does anyone know of a free program that can check for bad sectors in
Macs (e.g., MacBook Pro...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 12th 16, 06:50 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,alt.comp.periphs.hdd
Replies: 3
Posted By Lewis[_3_]
Resizing existing partitions on an external USB2 HDD in Mac OS?

In message
Ant wrote:
Hello.

Mac OS (Mountain Lion v10.8.5 & Sierra v10.12.1)'s Disk Utility won't
let me resize 2...
Forum: Storage (alternative) October 27th 16, 01:13 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 87
Posted By Lewis[_3_]
Is it me or are there many unreliable USB flash drives?

In message
Doc O'Leary wrote:
For your reference, records indicate that
nospam wrote:

In article...
Forum: Storage (alternative) October 26th 16, 01:09 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

Doc O'Leary wrote:
For your reference, records indicate that
nospam wrote:

it was...
Forum: Storage (alternative) October 21st 16, 09:53 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 87
Posted By Lewis[_3_]
Is it me or are there many unreliable USB flash drives?

In message
nospam wrote:
In article , Your Name

Forum: Storage (alternative) October 20th 16, 05:19 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 87
Posted By Lewis[_3_]
Is it me or are there many unreliable USB flash drives?

In message
Happy.Hobo wrote:
(since many e-mail servers have a size limit.

*ALL* mail servers have a size limit.

--
'Who's that playing...
Forum: Storage (alternative) August 19th 16, 08:18 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.systems,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

In message
Ant wrote:
Hello.

My client is having problem with his USB2 500 GB Seagate FreeAgent Go
from early...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 25th 15, 11:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.hdd,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 26
Posted By Lewis[_3_]
Can't have both encrypted Mac's HFS+ & MS W7 EE SP1's BitLockerNTFS?

In message
Ant wrote:
I'm having problems with my 2 MS partitions in my external USB 2 TB WD
Green HDD. I wanted to have 2...
Forum: Storage (alternative) November 22nd 15, 05:05 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 19
Posted By Lewis[_3_]
Can't see the partitions on my external SATA HDD when usingdifferent adapter/controllers (Vantec vs. no brand name)?

In message
Ant wrote:
I decided to do more experiments for curiousity and fun. I decided to
use one of the non-Vantec...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9