Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Donald White
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 5th 10, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By Donald White
Discrepancy in HD formatting speed

On 6/5/2010 7:36 AM, Gareth Jones wrote:
In message , Paul
writes
To test basic SATA performance, try the HDTune read...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 22nd 10, 03:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 21
Posted By Donald White
What's the minimum required for a mbo to post?

Don't know about x86 BIOS, but I have worked on U-BOOT. To get a stack
early during boot, a section of the cache is locked to provide writable
memory for a stack and global variables. I believe...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 10th 09, 02:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By Donald White
Asus P5W GH Deluxe: latest SATA RAID Controller?

Paul,

Is there a procedure for updating these drivers on a running system? I
still use the original from when I built the system.

Thanks,

Don
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 12th 09, 04:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Donald White
P3B-F

I have two of these motherboards that were working when I removed them
from service. I can't really retest them now. One has the 1.2 GHZ
Tualatin CPU on a slot-t adaptor, the other a 750MHZ...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 28th 07, 07:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By Donald White
P5W DH Plays 3 Notes

RobV wrote:
Donald White wrote:
I recently assembled a computer using a P5W DH MB. The system
occasionally plays 3 notes on the built-in speaker. I have read a
post about the meaning of...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 28th 07, 05:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 0
Posted By Donald White
P5W DH Plays 3 Notes

I recently assembled a computer using a P5W DH MB. The system
occasionally plays 3 notes on the built-in speaker. I have read a post
about the meaning of these notes but both can't remember it...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 28th 07, 05:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By Donald White
P5W DH Plays 3 Notes

I recently assembled a computer using a P5W DH MB. The system
occasionally plays 3 notes on the built-in speaker. I have read a post
about the meaning of these notes but both can't remember it...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 31st 07, 06:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By Donald White
Anyone try P5W DH Deluxe/BIOS 2205 Beta/E6X50 Combo

I have not tried this combination. This link seems to have the best
info: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=110193

The ASUS FTP link,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 27th 07, 06:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By Donald White
Anyone try P5W DH Deluxe/BIOS 2205 Beta/E6X50 Combo

William wrote:
"Donald White" wrote in message
Has anyone run one of the ASUS 975X based MBs with a E6X50 CPU at 1333...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 26th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By Donald White
Anyone try P5W DH Deluxe/BIOS 2205 Beta/E6X50 Combo

Has anyone run one of the ASUS 975X based MBs with a E6X50 CPU at 1333
FSB using the latest BIOSes?

Thanks,

Don
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10