Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aloke Prasad
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 17th 06, 01:15 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 15
Posted By Aloke Prasad
HDTune 2.52 unable to get the SMART info from USB drive?

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
David Lesher wrote
Arno Wagner writes
Aloke Prasad...
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 8th 06, 07:47 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 15
Posted By Aloke Prasad
HDTune 2.52 unable to get the SMART info from USB drive?

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Aloke Prasad wrote:

I just bought a 300 GB INOi external drive...
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 8th 06, 06:29 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

"Arno Wagner" wrote in message
Previously Aloke Prasad wrote:
I just bought a 300 GB INOi external drive...
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 8th 06, 12:53 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 15
Posted By Aloke Prasad
HDTune 2.52 unable to get the SMART info from USB drive?

I just bought a 300 GB INOi external drive (USB2.0). It uses a WDC
WD3000JB-22KFA0 ATA drive inside the enclosure.

HDTune is unable to get any information on the health, temperature etc for
this...
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 6th 06, 02:43 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 10
Posted By Aloke Prasad
Best DOS-based disk imaging software?

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Aloke Prasad wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 5th 06, 11:38 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 10
Posted By Aloke Prasad
Best DOS-based disk imaging software?

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Aloke Prasad wrote:

Thanks for clarifying this. I was reading...
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 5th 06, 11:03 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 10
Posted By Aloke Prasad
Best DOS-based disk imaging software?

Thanks for clarifying this. I was reading their manual (before purchasing)
and did not see this. Everyone seems to be pushing the "image while you
work in Windows" aspect .. which is exactly what...
Forum: Storage (alternative) July 5th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 10
Posted By Aloke Prasad
Best DOS-based disk imaging software?

I use Ghost 2003 but that is getting dated. Ghost 10 and TrueImage create
disk images in WinXP, change the MBR and do other nasty things like install
in their own partitions.

All I want is a...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8