Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: p jayant
Forum: Printers November 4th 08, 03:22 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By p jayant
HP 1410 Printer Scanner

On Nov 3, 10:42*pm, "Bob Headrick" wrote:
Jayant" wrote in message

:

The Printer Scanner has been working...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 7th 08, 09:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By p jayant
ATI videocard for Vista

I have been a user of ATI videocards for graphics and video capture
for a long time. But that was under the operating system XP. Now that
Vista has been released, I am wondering if ATI has released...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 7th 08, 09:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By p jayant
ATI videocard for Vista

I have been a user of ATI videocards for graphics and video capture
for a long time. But that was under the operating system XP. Now that
Vista has been released, I am wondering if ATI has released...
Forum: Printers December 9th 06, 10:22 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By p jayant
Is it necessary for both black & color cartridges to have ink with HP 1400 Printer/Scanner

Thanks for your information. Does the info apply to printing a document
and
NOT sending faxes?

I just tried for the heck of it and it did print the document. But I
want to
know whether it was just a...
Forum: Printers December 9th 06, 09:59 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
[...]

Forum: Printers December 8th 06, 09:58 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By p jayant
Is it necessary for both black & color cartridges to have ink with HP 1400 Printer/Scanner

I am a user of HP 1400 Printer cum Scanner which provides two slots for

one black and one color cartridge.
If the color cartridge has dried up and I am urgently in need of
printing out a document in...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 20th 06, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By p jayant
Radeon 8500 doesn't recognise TV....

If the TV Panel in MMC is greyed, you also need to check the funny
adaptor
provided by ATI with ATI 8500 Cards. It must get neatly plugged in your

video card and the S Video plug from the TV must go...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 6th 06, 11:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By p jayant
AIW 8500DV driver, tc tuner and MMC

Don't feel so bad. I am in the same boat, same card, same experience
with
Catalyst software, Upgrades, Uninstall all and all the rest. I have
installed an
NVIDIA FX 5200 Display card and the...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 2nd 06, 11:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By p jayant
Is it better to freeze the system and not update either the OS or the application software?

Microsoft scares users of its OS - XP - about using unsigned drivers.
But
does not install the approved and signed drivers, when they are needed.
As
an example, I have a video cum display card of ATI...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10