Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John H.
Forum: Printers June 17th 09, 09:35 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By John H.
Good printer for 4x6 inches and inkjettable DVDs

wrote:
Hi,

What would be a good printer for 4X6 inch photos and for printing on
inkjettable DVDs? I don't have much need for other sizes.

I might be doing...
Forum: Printers July 19th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to alt.video.dvd.authoring,alt.computer,uk.rec.video.digital,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 22
Posted By John H.
DVD Cover

Trev wrote:
In ,
Jeff Strickland bashed on keyboard and typed:
I do not understand the goal. What are you trying to do?

Forum: Printers January 28th 08, 07:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By John H.
HP printers

Bob Headrick wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Hp has 3 printers that print on dvd/cds.the hp...
Forum: Printers January 26th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By John H.
HP printers

Hp has 3 printers that print on dvd/cds.the hp d5160,d5360 and a all in
one hp c5280.The d5160 uses 98/95 carts the d5360 74/75 carts I don't
know what the c5280 takes.Has any one here in the usa...
Forum: Printers January 22nd 08, 02:02 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By John H.
more about compatible epson carts

wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:14:19 -0700, "DanG" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
Forum: Printers January 22nd 08, 12:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By John H.
more about compatible epson carts

Frank wrote:
measekite wrote:

...more lies?
When will it ever stop?
What an idiot!
Frank
you supid bastered.
Forum: Printers January 22nd 08, 12:15 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By John H.
more about compatible epson carts

DanG wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

The reason I use a epson printer is that I print on dvds/cds...
Forum: Printers January 21st 08, 08:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By John H.
more about compatible epson carts

DanG wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Burt you were right.read this

Epson compatible /...
Forum: Printers January 21st 08, 05:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By John H.
more about compatible epson carts

Burt you were right.read this

Epson compatible / Remanufactured cartridge update.
Printer FriendlyTell a Friend
12/06/2007 18:20
Epson compatible / Remanufactured cartridge update. Due to the...
Forum: Printers January 18th 08, 05:57 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By John H.
compatable inks for epson r200

Jan Alter wrote:
"Burt" wrote in message
"John H." wrote in message
Forum: Printers January 18th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By John H.
compatable inks for epson r200

Burt wrote:
"Jan Alter" wrote in message

"Burt" wrote in message
Forum: Printers January 17th 08, 11:10 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By John H.
compatable inks for epson r200

I have a epson R200 printer that I have always used epson brand ink.I'm
wanting to use compatable carts now.What would be a good brand to buy
and from what company.Do you know of a good co. to buy...
Forum: Printers October 22nd 07, 11:02 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By John H.
Heavy duty CD printer

Richard Steinfeld wrote:
DanG wrote:
The HP printers will print discs, but the software is hopelessly bad.

Which HP printers do you mean? Which inks? Is any special method or
hardware...
Forum: Printers July 26th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By John H.
epson r260 printer

wrote:
On Jul 14, 3:20 pm, "John H." wrote:

I have a r200 that I put awastebottle on to collect thewasteink.
and it works just fine.My question is I...
Forum: Printers July 14th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By John H.
epson r260 printer

I have a r200 that I put a waste bottle on to collect the waste ink.
and it works just fine.My question is I bought a r260 and would like to
do the same to it.But there is no trap door on the...
Forum: Printers July 3rd 07, 06:27 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By John H.
Inkjet "GEL" Printers?

Jim Ford wrote:

Bob Newmam wrote:

I understand there is a new type of inkjet printer that uses a new
type of ink referred to as "Gel". Has anyone had any experience with
this type...
Forum: Printers July 1st 07, 12:54 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By John H.
Print on CD'S

I use the epson r200 to print on cd/dvds. I have printed 100s of dvds
with it.We have compared the r200 with the canons and the r200 prints
the best looking prints.I use the Verbatim inkjet white hub...
Forum: Printers May 1st 07, 08:08 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By John H.
Printing on media

I have a epson R200 that prints on cd/dvds.It is very easy to use
and does a beautiful print on them.
John.H.

Dan G wrote:
Epson has a couple.

HP has one or two

Canon has several, but in...
Forum: Printers April 13th 07, 08:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By John H.
cd dvd print

Jim wrote:
Thank you Dan

"Dan G" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in...
Forum: Printers December 7th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By John H.
Which Canon printers can print on CDs & CDRs?

Fenrir Enterprises wrote:
On 7 Dec 2006 01:16:46 GMT, PennyP wrote:

Can any of the Canon printers print on CDs & CDRs, or do I have to go
Epson? I'm not that...
Forum: Printers October 23rd 06, 01:59 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 34
Posted By John H.
Aftermarket EPSON Compatible Ink Cartridges

Carol V. wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

I have 2 epson R200 printers. the reason I have 2 is I...
Forum: Printers October 23rd 06, 12:56 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
ink
Posted By John H.
ink

Forum: Printers October 23rd 06, 12:47 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 34
Posted By John H.
Aftermarket EPSON Compatible Ink Cartridges

Carol V. wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

I've been using an Epson Stylus 740 since late in 1998...
Forum: Printers October 22nd 06, 09:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 34
Posted By John H.
Aftermarket EPSON Compatible Ink Cartridges

zakezuke wrote:
John H. wrote:

I have 2 epson R200 printers. the reason I have 2 is I bought a refab
from epson for 59.00 That is less than the cost of the carts.Now I get
my carts from...
Forum: Printers October 22nd 06, 08:33 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 34
Posted By John H.
Aftermarket EPSON Compatible Ink Cartridges

UCLAN wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

No skin off his when youj get a clog.

Actually, there isn't any skin off Epson's either as their products
clog the printer heads also. Does Epson have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25