Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike[_31_]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 23rd 15, 08:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike[_31_]
Jim Keller ran away screaming from AMD

"Mr. Man-wai Chang" wrote in message
| On 12/23/2015 4:46 PM, Anonymous wrote:
| I bet Zen is a huge flop.
| Although AMD will...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 17th 14, 07:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 25
Posted By Mike[_31_]
Fanless or near fanless PC 2014 ? (sub 5 watts)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

| wrote in message ...
|
| On Mon,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 6th 13, 09:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By Mike[_31_]
No sound when playing u-tube

"Nil" wrote in message
| On 06 Oct 2013, "Timothy Daniels" wrote
| in...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 23rd 13, 03:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike[_31_]
export outlook express folders

"Mike Easter" wrote in message
| Mike wrote:
|
| I use Firefox as my primary browser. I have about 8 add-ons like
| NoScript,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 23rd 13, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike[_31_]
export outlook express folders

"Mike Easter" wrote in message
| Mike wrote:
|
| I did get the import to run to completion. It took about 20
hours.

| Eek.

Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 22nd 13, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike[_31_]
export outlook express folders

"Mike Easter" wrote in message
| Mike Easter wrote:
|
| I think the easiest way to do it under the condition of having an
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 21st 13, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike[_31_]
export outlook express folders

"Mike Easter" wrote in message
| Mike wrote:
|
| Since OE folders and file system directories are conceptually so
| similar, I still...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 21st 13, 04:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike[_31_]
export outlook express folders

"Mike Easter" wrote in message
| Mike Easter wrote:
|
| I think the easiest way to do it under the condition of having an
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 21st 13, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

"Paul" wrote in message
| Paul wrote:
| Mike wrote:
| "Mike Easter" wrote in message
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 20th 13, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike[_31_]
export outlook express folders

"Mike Easter" wrote in message
| Mike wrote:
| Is there a utility that will perform a mass export of e-mails in
| Outlook...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 20th 13, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike[_31_]
export outlook express folders

Is there a utility that will perform a mass export of e-mails in
Outlook Express.

I have thousands of e-mails in dozens of folders. As I upgrade to
Win-7 I would like to unload all this history...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 20th 12, 12:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike[_31_]
Browser weirdness

Could it be your keyboard?
The key sequence ctl-shift-h calls up history.
If they are stuck or defective that may be the cause of your problem.

"The Seabat" wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12