Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alex[_4_]
Forum: General January 4th 08, 08:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By Alex[_4_]
no audio recording

Thank you for the answer.
When I go in control Panel --Sound and audio device--- under "Voice" there
is "Playing voice" and "voice recording" and then "hardware test", if I push
this button I can...
Forum: General January 3rd 08, 11:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By Alex[_4_]
no audio recording

hi everybody,

I've a problem with the audio recording.

My Pc is equipped with:
mother board GA-8SQ800 F4 (Gigabyte) - O.S. :win XP pro - device audio:
Realtek AC97 Audio.

When I try to record my...
Forum: General November 5th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Alex[_4_]
no signal

Ok , till 2 hours ago, the hdd led remained fixed with the red light, an the
power led too. I've already tried the digital and analogic imput, with the
same bad result. I've a lcd monitor. I didn't...
Forum: General November 5th 07, 09:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Alex[_4_]
no signal

Hi everybody,
When I switch on my pc, on the monitor appears the message:"no signal". It
doesn't read the BIOS, this message appears immediatly. I've already tryed
the video card, the HD, the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4