Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lefourbe
Forum: Dell Computers March 3rd 08, 07:56 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By lefourbe
OT not Dell advices on bulding new pc

"lefourbe" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi all,
I'm planning to build my new PC, usually i manage to do it without any
Forum: Dell Computers March 2nd 08, 08:29 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By lefourbe
OT not Dell advices on bulding new pc

Hi all,
I'm planning to build my new PC, usually i manage to do it without any
problem,
but this time it will be more costly and i don't want to make any mistake.
So i would like to put in :
Proc :...
Forum: Dell Computers November 3rd 07, 07:42 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 12
Posted By lefourbe
CD-RW - Need help; basic question.

a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi!

I purchased a computer - Dell Dimension 2400 - for my father as a gift
a...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 8th 07, 07:12 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By lefourbe
Deskpro EN refuses to boot from hard disk

"Xavier M." a écrit dans le message de news:

"Ben Myers" a écrit dans le message de
Forum: Dell Computers September 23rd 07, 08:13 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 18
Posted By lefourbe
OT - Help Me Become a Web Master!

"Von Fourche" a écrit dans le message de news:

Well, this might not be the best group to ask but I know I will get
good...
Forum: Dell Computers July 19th 07, 07:44 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 14
Posted By lefourbe
unable to connect to internet

"Barry Watzman" a écrit dans le message de news:
But if the restore point worked, it would almost certainly work because it...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 12th 07, 08:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By lefourbe
Boot problems and vertical lines

lost your last message due to stupid spammer

well check this for HP help on cmos
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?docname=bph03560&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

for the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 10th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By lefourbe
Boot problems and vertical lines

"rt" a écrit dans le message de news:
"lefourbe" wrote in
:

Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 9th 07, 07:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By lefourbe
Boot problems and vertical lines

"rt" a écrit dans le message de news:
"lefourbe" wrote in
:

Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 6th 07, 07:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By lefourbe
Boot problems and vertical lines

"rt" a écrit dans le message de news:
"lefourbe" wrote in news:468b5772$0
:

Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 4th 07, 09:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By lefourbe
Boot problems and vertical lines

"rt" a écrit dans le message de news:
"lefourbe" wrote in news:4689f250$0
:

Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 4th 07, 09:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By lefourbe
Boot problems and vertical lines

"rt" a écrit dans le message de news:
"lefourbe" wrote in news:4689f250$0
:

Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 3rd 07, 07:54 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By lefourbe
Boot problems and vertical lines

"rt" a écrit dans le message de news: