Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nevans
Forum: Compaq Computers December 20th 09, 05:27 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By Nevans
Power supply for Presario desktop PC

Hi William.

I left a complete reply to HH's post.

I want thank you for your detailed answer.

Fortunately, my original Compaq power supply from 2000 did not fail. I
replaced it only to be sure I...
Forum: Compaq Computers December 20th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By Nevans
Power supply for Presario desktop PC

Thanks to you and William for having replied. I read your responses in
November.

This PSU search turned into a real journey. I've learned a lot about
power supplies along the way.

The main lesson...
Forum: Compaq Computers November 23rd 09, 08:29 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 4
Posted By Nevans
Power supply for Presario desktop PC

I've got a Compaq Presario 5000 5WV254 for which I want to get a new
power supply. I am pretty much in-the-dark as far as power supplies go.
People in this group have assisted me in the past with...
Forum: Compaq Computers May 21st 08, 07:43 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 2
Posted By Nevans
Adding RAM to Presario 5000 5WV254

Bobb,
Thank you. Sorry for taking so long to reply (life sometimes gets in
the way!).
Nevans

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:05:44 -0400, - Bobb - wrote...
Forum: Compaq Computers March 18th 08, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 2
Posted By Nevans
Adding RAM to Presario 5000 5WV254

I've got two sticks of 128 MB ram and have room for one more.

If I add a stick of 256 MB, does the order in which the three sticks are
installed make any difference? Can I just put the 256 stick in...
Forum: Compaq Computers October 21st 07, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 5
Posted By Nevans
Compaq Presario 5000

Here's what I found in February 2005 about my Presario 5000 5WV254's
UWAVE motherboard.

According to Google hits, the UWAVE is a modified version of FIC's AZ31
board.

Further searches turned up the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6