Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: peyoting
Forum: General August 29th 06, 11:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 0
Posted By peyoting
gps receptor features

I'm searching a gps receptor for use with my pc and apple laptops, and
sometimes i will need use it in the car.

I don't know what features are necesaries for my use.

-would be prefer a SiRF ...
Forum: General August 17th 06, 08:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 0
Posted By peyoting
chip controller on airis photo dc 51

hi

i've a Airis Photo Star dc51 with function webcam (usb) but its driver is
available only for windows.

i tried with http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net/ but this program don't
recognised the...
Forum: General August 10th 06, 10:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 11
Posted By peyoting
access to hard drive not recognised by bios

Yes,
Seagate, Toshiba - easily, with built in TMOS, other brands - more complex

Can you explain about it? i would know better the process for future
problems,

Today i going to try put...
Forum: General August 9th 06, 08:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 11
Posted By peyoting
access to hard drive not recognised by bios

I 've changed the electronic board with positive result.
Now the hd is running and i'm copying important data to other hd, and after
it i will send the bad hd to vendor.

My hd is a western digital...
Forum: General August 9th 06, 07:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 11
Posted By peyoting
access to hard drive not recognised by bios

I have some question about the hd electronic part:

the bios communicate with hd trough mainboard ide controller, its possible
send commands to ide controller or view the process of detection of...
Forum: General August 8th 06, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 11
Posted By peyoting
access to hard drive not recognised by bios

is possible change the hd electronic board for other (same hd model)?

i want recover data and after it i will buy a new hd

"peyoting" escribió en el mensaje...
Forum: General August 8th 06, 02:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 11
Posted By peyoting
access to hard drive not recognised by bios

I've a hard drive that began to fail, sometimes bios recognised it and SO
began to boot, but next to it system reboots.

Now none computer find it. I'm think that hd don't spin, because i dont...
Forum: General July 20th 06, 08:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 1
Posted By peyoting
a good pci wireless card

pci slot are v 2.10
I know that some cisco cards use pci v 2.20

can anyone suggest me any pci card? have Agere any update of his
agere(11mbit- b) chipset?

"peyoting" ...
Forum: General July 18th 06, 04:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 1
Posted By peyoting
a good pci wireless card

I'm searching for a wireless card pci for a pentium 3 with normal PCI slot
(not a modern pci), i a industrial media.

I would like this card support a, b&g mode.

I've tried products like dlink (air...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9