Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Laptop, 1st sign of life, WHEN? by bad sector
Aging Asus g73sw-xt1 Laptop: After having disassembled the unit, I made many repairs including resoldering the AC-Adapter pin. Then I reinstalled the mobo and fans in the bottom tray. Connected the power and pressed the ON button: nothing. I had expected the fans to start moving. There isn't a...
Today 12:43 PM
by bad sector Go to last post
0 3 General
Fresh install, plus personal files, still crashing. by micky
In alt.comp.os.windows-10, on Tue, 4 Aug 2020 18:21:12 -0500, Rene Lamontagne wrote: On 2020-08-04 6:11 p.m., micky wrote: My previous thread is pretty far back so to recap, I had had 50+ BSODs with 5 or more different reasons given. I installed the May update over...
Today 07:10 AM
by micky Go to last post
4 12 General
Fresh install, plus personal files, still crashing. by micky
In alt.comp.os.windows-10, on Wed, 5 Aug 2020 01:18:54 -0000 (UTC), John Doe wrote: micky wrote: My previous thread is pretty far back so to recap, I had had 50+ BSODs with 5 or more different reasons given. I installed the...
Today 04:56 AM
by micky Go to last post
3 12 General
"Floods, Viruses, and Volcanoes: Managing Supply Chain in UncertainTimes" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Floods, Viruses, and Volcanoes: Managing Supply Chain in Uncertain Times" https://www.backblaze.com/blog/managing-supply-chain-in-uncertain-times/ "At the most basic level, our services and products rely on a singular building block: the hard drive. And today, we’re going to discuss how our...
Today 01:31 AM
by Lynn McGuire[_3_] Go to last post
2 12 Storage (alternative)
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4