Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: venkat
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 10th 07, 10:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By venkat
are ASUS boards good for hard use???

Hai

Your's mother board is ASUS P5N32-E SLI. It is a good gaming mother
board. It's features are very good. It has NVIDIA nForce® 680i SLI
graphics chipset. It's designed for enthusiast gamers. I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 25th 07, 06:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By venkat
how remove password fm bios in hp laptop?

Contact HP as DK said.

In PC we can clear the Bios with jumper settings. We can clear Bios in
another way also. Just take out battery of the mother board. After 3
to 4 seconds put the battery in...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 23rd 07, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By venkat
My computer is spontaneously rebooting!

Hai Friend

I think you have done almost all tests. I think problem may be in your
power supply unit. Are you using UPS?

Still I will give some suggestions. Once check with Prevx1 anti
malware...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 23rd 07, 05:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By venkat
My computer is spontaneously rebooting!

Hai Friend

I think you have done almost all tests. I think error may be in power
supply unit.(As you are telling that you have observed burst
capacitors in your previous mother boards)

Still I will...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 23rd 07, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By venkat
My computer is spontaneously rebooting!

Hai Friend

I think you have done almost all tests.
Still I will give some suggestions. Once check with Prevx1 anti
malware software. It is a powerful anti-malware software.You can
download it from...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5