Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: H.Henkler
Forum: Printers December 9th 08, 09:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By H.Henkler
Printing problem using NS 7.1

Hi Art,

thanks for responding. The printerīs power-on button just blinks once or twice and
returns to "ready". Thatīs it. No paper output.
Herb

Arthur Entlich schrieb:

Does the printer print...
Forum: Printers December 8th 08, 03:24 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By H.Henkler
Printing problem using NS 7.1

Although my problems may be somewhat off topic:

I am have been using Netscape 7.1 for e-mail client for many years. No problems.
For unknown reasons since some days ago it is no longer possible to...
Forum: Printers September 15th 06, 05:11 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By H.Henkler
EPSON R200 lifetime question

Thanks. I did it the "push-3 buttons- for 10 seconds" way. Iīm happy again :))
Herb

Shooter schrieb:

Waste pads need changing and the machine need re-setting. There is software on the
Forum: Printers September 15th 06, 12:02 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By H.Henkler
EPSON R200 lifetime question

After having used my EPSPON R200 printer for 2 years now without any problems a
message now continues to show up each time I start printing:
"Lifetime of some printer parts almost expired. For...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4