Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M'Balz Es-Hari
Forum: General February 11th 09, 08:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 14
Posted By M'Balz Es-Hari
System testing software?

"larry moe 'n curly" wrote in message

M'Balz Es-Hari wrote:

I recently had a HD die...
Forum: General February 9th 09, 06:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 14
Posted By M'Balz Es-Hari
System testing software?

I recently had a HD die on a Dell dimensions 4300.
I replaced & after about 3 months, the new one suffered the same fate.
As I install the latest replacement, is there any type of testing or...
Forum: General December 17th 08, 06:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By M'Balz Es-Hari
HD failure...

I have a 5(?) yr old Dell dimension that the HD started making clicking
sounds.
Since it would still boot up, I tried to clone it, but it crapped out for
good.
I replaced with a new WD 80G HD,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 30th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By M'Balz Es-Hari
Looking for video card recommendation...

On Aug 29, 9:21 am, Roy Coorne wrote:
Fierce Guppy wrote:
Forum: Ati Videocards August 30th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

Fierce Guppy wrote:
"M'Balz Es-Hari" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 27th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By M'Balz Es-Hari
Looking for video card recommendation...

On Aug 27, 5:30 pm, deimos deimos@localhost wrote:
M'Balz Es-Hari wrote:
I bought a Viewsonic 22" wide lcd monitor. My current video card
(GeForce 5200)was able to display at the max...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 27th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By M'Balz Es-Hari
Looking for video card recommendation...

I bought a Viewsonic 22" wide lcd monitor. My current video card
(GeForce 5200)was able to display at the max resolution using the VGA
connection, but can't using the DVI connection.
I am not a...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 27th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati