Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M Berger
Forum: Printers December 31st 06, 05:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 14
Posted By M Berger
Screwed by Canon Rebate

I think you jumped into the middle here. We were talking
about CREDIT CARD companies making it difficult to opt out
of mailings. We were not talking about rebate processors
doing that. Stop...
Forum: Printers December 30th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 14
Posted By M Berger
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Buck Turgidson wrote:

Not to start a political discussion, but why is our goverment for business
and not the people?

This is a capitalist society, and corporations have a lot more
money than...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 12th 06, 03:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,misc.consumers
Replies: 95
Posted By M Berger
Why you should never buy Symantec / Norton products

The target is Windows, not Norton. Norton just does
a substantially worse job of protecting Windows.

David Maynard wrote:

That's nice. However, my point still stands as I doubt there are many
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 11th 06, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,misc.consumers
Replies: 95
Posted By M Berger
Why you should never buy Symantec / Norton products

I guess you missed my post, where I mentioned that my company
has seen several cases where Norton was installed correctly,
and INDICATED that it was updating properly, yet still failed
to actually...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4