Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 1.95 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sam
Forum: Dell Computers February 21st 12, 05:40 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Sam
Dell Dimension 8300

"john" wrote in message
Hi all
I have an old dell dimension 8300 that I had apart for some years and
have just put...
Forum: Dell Computers February 21st 12, 05:27 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Sam
Dell Dimension 8300

"john" wrote in message
Hi all
I have an old dell dimension 8300 that I had apart for some years and
have just put...
Forum: Dell Computers May 4th 11, 06:21 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 15
Posted By Sam
92mm vs. 90mm Case Fan

"Daddy" wrote in message
Christopher Muto wrote:
On 5/1/2011 6:52 AM, Ben Myers wrote:
On Apr 30, 11:16 pm, ...
Forum: Dell Computers January 12th 11, 03:28 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 27
Posted By Sam
IE8 memory hog?

"Geoff" wrote in message
On 06/01/2011 19:26, Rasta Pickles wrote:
I've had this problem on my Studio XPS 7100 (Win 7,...
Forum: Dell Computers September 30th 10, 06:25 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
System Information Utility

wrote in message
Can anyone advice on a simple utility that will detail all items on
your system (processor, memory, and...
Forum: Dell Computers August 24th 10, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By Sam
Transfering Data from Hdd to Hdd w/ No Empty Bays

You are only going to use it until the data is transferred, be real careful
and you shouldn't have any worry.
Sam

"Monica" wrote in message...
Forum: Dell Computers August 8th 10, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
Hal.dll trouble

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
On 8/7/2010 9:43 PM, Sam wrote:
"Brian wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers August 8th 10, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
Hal.dll trouble

"Brian K" wrote in message

"Sam" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers July 29th 10, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 13
Posted By Sam
Backup software

wrote in message

What is the best backup software for full
images?

Will it work on Win7 32 bit and Win 7 64 bit?
(I...
Forum: Dell Computers July 28th 10, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
Hal.dll trouble

"Brian K" wrote in message

from what you say I may
delete the recovery & restore partition so that I only...
Forum: Dell Computers July 28th 10, 10:31 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
Hal.dll trouble

"Brian K" wrote in message

from what you say I may
delete the recovery & restore partition so that I only...
Forum: Dell Computers July 28th 10, 12:47 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
Hal.dll trouble

"Brian K" wrote in message

Sam,

Thanks for the detailed info. I'd be interested to see your boot.ini...
Forum: Dell Computers July 27th 10, 10:24 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
Hal.dll trouble

"Christopher Muto" wrote in message
Sam wrote:
"JayB" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers July 27th 10, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
Hal.dll trouble

"Brian K" wrote in message
Sam,

The hal.dll error is related to boot.ini pointing to an incorrect
Forum: Dell Computers July 27th 10, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
Hal.dll trouble

"JayB" wrote in message
did you try to boot from the windows cd
go into repair mode
and at the dos prompt
type each of...
Forum: Dell Computers July 27th 10, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 16
Posted By Sam
Hal.dll trouble

Does any one have a cure for the dreaded error of Hal.dll missing or
corrupt. I have a 630I been running fine for a couple of years. Now at
random times it will give the error of Hal.dll missing or...
Forum: Dell Computers June 10th 10, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6

"Brian K" wrote in message

Try this with BootIt NG.

Download BootIt NG. There is a one month trial usage....
Forum: Dell Computers June 10th 10, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6

"yirg.kenya" wrote in message
On Jun 6, 3:47 pm, "Brian K" wrote:
Forum: Dell Computers February 15th 10, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 41
Posted By Sam
Defrag program

"Monica" wrote in message
I've always used Window's defrag program. This is adequate or can
I/Should I be using something...
Forum: Dell Computers March 22nd 09, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 0
Posted By Sam
Virgin

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their
wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a
virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How...
Forum: Dell Computers November 19th 08, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam
Cloneing Dell Recovery Pattition

Using the ctrl F11 on start up brings up loading PBR 3 which is the correct
partition. PBR 1 is the utility partition. PBR 2 is the Boot partition. and
it should do the recovery off the PBR 3....
Forum: Dell Computers November 19th 08, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam
Cloneing Dell Recovery Pattition

"Pen" wrote in message
Sam wrote:
Has any one had any luck cloning the recovery partition to a new drive
and getting it to...
Forum: Dell Computers November 19th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam
Cloneing Dell Recovery Pattition

Has any one had any luck cloning the recovery partition to a new drive and
getting it to work.
Sam

Showing results 1 to 23 of 23