Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rwap
Forum: Printers February 13th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By rwap
Recommended Printers for MAC OS X 9.1

On Feb 8, 7:06 pm, "Bob Headrick" wrote:
"rwap" wrote in message

Can anyone...
Forum: Printers February 13th 07, 08:41 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By rwap
I cannot install printer on new laptop.

On Feb 13, 3:01 pm, "
wrote:
On Feb 13, 4:05 am, "rwap" wrote:

On 13 Feb, 03:19,...
Forum: Printers February 13th 07, 12:05 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By rwap
I cannot install printer on new laptop.

On 13 Feb, 03:19, "
wrote:
I have a HP laser Jet 1020 printer which works fine with my desktop. I
tried to install it on my new...
Forum: Printers February 12th 07, 07:16 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By rwap
Recommended Printers for MAC OS X 9.1

Can anyone recommend some low cost printers which will work with the
MAC OS X 9.1 - we are looking for a colour inkjet - preferably a HP -
don't mind finding a second hand printer, so long as we know...
Forum: Printers January 20th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By rwap
Converting output for an Epson PagePrinter

I have a program which outputs directly to an Epson EPL-8100 printer -
this uses ESC/PAGE (PagePrinter) control codes, rather than the normal
ESC/P2 codes.

Has anyone ever come across a GQ-mode...
Forum: Printers November 19th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By rwap
Epson printer won't let me change cartidges

On Nov 19, 12:43 pm, "Jan Alter" wrote:
wrote in ...

Hi all,

I've just...
Forum: Printers July 31st 06, 08:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By rwap
Wanted NEC Pinwriter P5XL

wrote:
rwap wrote:

Does anyone have an NEC Pinwriter P5XL for sale - a customer has asked
for one to replace an existing printer where the central drive motor
has...
Forum: Printers July 30th 06, 12:34 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By rwap
Wanted NEC Pinwriter P5XL

Does anyone have an NEC Pinwriter P5XL for sale - a customer has asked
for one to replace an existing printer where the central drive motor
has finally gone past repair.

Rich...
Forum: Printers July 20th 06, 02:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By rwap
NEC SuperScript 870 printer driver

whatcartridge.com wrote:
Justin007 wrote:
Can anyone help me find a printer driver that will allow my NEC
SuperScript 870 to work on my Windows XP system?

I have sent 2 e-mails to...
Forum: Printers July 13th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By rwap
what are the current dos compatible HP printers?

so what PCL inkjet printers are currently available new with centronics
(parallel port) connection?

And does anyone know of any current printers with centronics connection
which have an EPSON...
Forum: Printers July 12th 06, 09:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By rwap
DesignJet 450c

We have a designjet 450c in the office and I persuaded our IT
department to download and install the driver onto our main printserver
- however, when you send a document to the plotter to print, it...
Forum: Printers July 12th 06, 06:22 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By rwap
what are the current dos compatible HP printers?

The problem would relate to two issues:

1) Isolation of the equipment including the LAN.
2) The print server would need approval by BAA to be on the system -
they are not bothered about printers too...
Forum: Printers July 11th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By rwap
what are the current dos compatible HP printers?

The only thing is that this makes too many presumptions (along with the
printer industry):

1) That the DOS application can be amended to work with a network port
- most would output direct to LPT1...
Forum: Printers July 10th 06, 05:41 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By rwap
what are the current dos compatible HP printers?

And, as you rightly say, not all DOS programs can be run inside a
Windows DOS box. Plus there are still plenty of people out there who
use non-Windows and even non-DOS based computers (such as...
Forum: Printers July 7th 06, 09:25 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 29
Posted By rwap
what are the current dos compatible HP printers?

This is becoming more and more of a problem - especially in industry
that is still running equipment from 5 + years ago - there is a lot of
software which still relies on DOS and although programs...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15