Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gary Tait
Forum: Printers November 9th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 55
Posted By Gary Tait
3rd party ink cartridge in some peril.

Brian wrote in
:

Isn't it funny that nobody goes after the people who manufacturer or
re-manufacturer toner cartridges ? I...
Forum: Printers November 3rd 07, 04:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 9
Posted By Gary Tait
US Adapter for UK printer/scanner

"Silicon Strawberry" wrote in
:

Hello,

I have a Konica Minolta laser printer and Epson 1260 scanner which
were both purchased...
Forum: Scanners November 3rd 07, 04:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 9
Posted By Gary Tait
US Adapter for UK printer/scanner

"Silicon Strawberry" wrote in
:

Hello,

I have a Konica Minolta laser printer and Epson 1260 scanner which
were both purchased...
Forum: Printers November 2nd 07, 02:31 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By Gary Tait
Ink vs. Laser - professional advise is needed

photo-alexk wrote in news:1193952979.499584.306650@
50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

Unfortunately we don't have WORKING printers for $5 where I live.

It costs me $4...
Forum: Printers October 30th 07, 04:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By Gary Tait
Ink vs. Laser - professional advise is needed

photo-alexk wrote in news:1193689624.576231.235610
@v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Richard, thank you for pointing out that HP inkjets have the printing
head embedded in...
Forum: Printers October 18th 07, 02:17 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By Gary Tait
inkjet refills

wrote in news:1192672970.275038.120000
@v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

I have searched the google groups and the refill sites and found very
little information that I could...
Forum: Printers October 12th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 25
Posted By Gary Tait
Laser vs. Ink

"Rich, N9DKO" rk911 at yahoo dot com wrote in
:

prior to the 4Plus i had an HP DJ500. the main problem was that the
ink nozzles would become...
Forum: Printers October 6th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Gary Tait
No intructions!

wrote in news:1191708075.806722.236470
@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

I bought a refill kit and cannot find any instructions, in package or
online...where to insert the...
Forum: Printers September 24th 07, 03:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By Gary Tait
Two Sided Printing

Searcher7 wrote in news:1190601911.197398.247690
@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com:

2) Doesn't one need a "duplex" printer in order to take advantage of
"duplex" software?
Forum: Printers September 20th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Gary Tait
Printer for paper shoppers

Vermocane wrote in :

Does anybody knows if is there a printer capable of printing on the
paper promotional shoppers? I'm starting a small...
Forum: Printers September 17th 07, 04:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Gary Tait
HP Printer Original CD's

Balgert wrote in news:1189875490.397339.61620
@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

I have several older HP printers and want to go about getting the
original (or most...
Forum: Printers September 7th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Gary Tait
Logical reset of ink level

"Bob Headrick" wrote in
:

procedure I find very difficult, namely you have to cover with
scotchtape two of the header contacts and then...
Forum: Printers September 4th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 67
Posted By Gary Tait
Epson wins litigation - aftermarket carts already in short supply

Barry Watzman wrote in news:46dc3c94$0$15413
:

Somewhere in the middle there should be an acceptable medium, but at
this point I don't think...
Forum: Printers September 4th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 67
Posted By Gary Tait
Epson wins litigation - aftermarket carts already in short supply

"Mumia W." wrote in
:

BTW, what do you mean by "badge-order"?

Kinda what Sears does to order Kenmore...
Forum: Printers September 4th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 67
Posted By Gary Tait
Epson wins litigation - aftermarket carts already in short supply

Richard Steinfeld wrote in
:

I'm curious about this Kodak situation. Maybe they're moving into the
market...
Forum: Printers September 3rd 07, 03:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 67
Posted By Gary Tait
Epson wins litigation - aftermarket carts already in short supply

Arthur Entlich wrote in news:aJOCi.120973
$rX4.16160@pd7urf2no:

Perhaps the answer is for someone to come up
with a competitive model and try to educate people to pay...
Forum: Printers August 23rd 07, 03:41 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Gary Tait
HS PSC 1600v all in one printer

cindymaria wrote in news:1187865027.354014.31380
@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Certainly, new connector is an obvious answer!!

I should have been more specific, as I...
Forum: Printers August 21st 07, 02:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Gary Tait
Printer encoders

dbbarua wrote in news:1187666149.411711.164660
@m37g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Hi ,
I amlooking for a specific printer part, especially the printer
encoder used to find...
Forum: Printers August 8th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 49
Posted By Gary Tait
Dye ink

Arthur Entlich wrote in news:PAfui.41072$_d2.8699
@pd7urf3no:

I have some black socks that in some lighting (like at the Laundromat
which has fluorescent lighting)...
Forum: Printers August 7th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Gary Tait
What's a "BCI-6?"

Richard Steinfeld wrote in
:

Michael, who made the "BCI-6?" What is it?
Hint: Please always put the...
Forum: Printers July 31st 07, 01:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 114
Posted By Gary Tait
The true cost of printing ink ?

"Red Fox" wrote in
:

But you knew they were dinky when you bought your printer didn't you?

I didn't see the cartridge before...
Forum: Printers July 31st 07, 01:39 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Gary Tait
Lexmark printers - recommended?

Richard Steinfeld wrote in
:

What does "Head-On-Card" mean? I've never heard this term before.

Forum: Printers July 30th 07, 07:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Gary Tait
Lexmark printers - recommended?

"'Nel'" wrote in news:D2pri.250$ka7.179@newsfe4-
gui.ntli.net:

What are they like for cartridges (i.e. compatibles etc,)?

Lexmark= Head-On-Card = Not good for...
Forum: Printers July 30th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By Gary Tait
How long are manufacturers required to support with cartridges?

Richard Steinfeld wrote in
:

I suspect that this 7-year law has fallen by the wayside. As far as I
know,...
Forum: Printers July 30th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By Gary Tait
Manual Duplex printing with Canon ip4200

Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net wrote in news:3m3ka35nogpajea1urrb776s2snlefhg1f@
4ax.com:

Hi
I read the earlier thread about manually duplexing on the canon ip to
provide better print outs
Can...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125