Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: t8769
Forum: Dell Computers June 25th 08, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 19
Posted By t8769
GoToMyC or LogMeIn

I'm using the free version of LogMeIn, which works great, but is a
little fuzzy. I have fast Broadband/Wifi access.. so no problem,
there, and both pcs are fast.

I wonderf if Gotmypc is better,...
Forum: Dell Computers April 11th 08, 08:58 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 0
Posted By t8769
Inspiron 6400 - 1525

Hello

I'm thinking of returning my 1525 and getting a 6400 from the Outlet
store of Dell, as its cheaper and also has much better speakers.

Is the 6400 similar to the 1525 in terms of quality...
Forum: Dell Computers April 11th 08, 08:51 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By t8769
Latitude 1525, speakers

Sorry - I meant 6400 - not 1640
Forum: Dell Computers April 11th 08, 08:37 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By t8769
Latitude 1525, speakers

Sorry - its the Latitude not Inspiron (that's the desktop)

I do like the 1525, but the speakers are really really bad.

I put it next to the 1640, which has lovely loud, basey, speakers that
are...
Forum: Dell Computers April 11th 08, 08:31 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 33
Posted By t8769
Inspiron 1525, Notebook for Grandparents. Thoughts?

I do like the 1525, very stylish look - like a Vaio - but the speakers
are terrible, really really bad - tiny, no bass, no volume. I can't
understand why Dell would put such poor quality in, my 7...
Forum: Dell Computers April 9th 08, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By t8769
Latitude 1525, speakers

Just got this very nice machine, but the speakers sound terrible,
really really bad. Like an old transistor radio through a tin can.

The 6400 has wonderful speakers, loud and clear.

I'm wondering...
Forum: Printers July 31st 07, 01:34 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By t8769
HP Printer won't scan... augh!

Just got a new HP printer,,HP Officejet J5780 All-in-One,,but it
won't scan.

Everything else works fine, but when I try to scan it says No scan
options, and also tells me that there is 'no...
Forum: Printers July 13th 07, 09:18 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By t8769
Can't fax with HP all in one printer

When I click on Fax Log, nothing happens, even though there should be
a couple of scans in there..

I'm using XP

thanks
Forum: Printers July 13th 07, 09:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By t8769
Can't fax with HP all in one printer

Hi

Yes the lin'es plugged in, the no's good, I've tried a few.

When I tested the machine using the HP software, it connected to the
line - I could hear the dial tone - and all tested fine....
Forum: Printers July 13th 07, 12:52 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By t8769
Can't fax with HP all in one printer

Just got a new HP All-In-One printer.. can't say its easy to use. Much
prefer the old models.

I've tried to fax, but every time I do, it scans, then just comes up
with this error message.

'The fax...
Forum: Printers July 9th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By t8769
Fixing an HP printer

Its gone to that big office in the sky
Forum: Printers July 8th 07, 10:25 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By t8769
Fixing an HP printer

Hi

The light is on, in the power plug that fits into the back of the
machine.

So I know that the power's getting to it...

Thanks
Forum: Printers July 7th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By t8769
Fixing an HP printer

My HP K90 just died, the power's getting to it but it does not turn
on.

Any way to revivie it before it goes into the bin?
Forum: Webcams January 8th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 4
Posted By t8769
Skpye, video, digital camera.. can it be used?

Is it possible to use my digital camera as a web camera when using
Skype?

I was told this was possible but haven't been able to do this.

Thanks
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14