Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 3.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Boba & Ilinka
Forum: General December 6th 09, 05:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
No saund

Tanks to all, on realtec site I found the driver for sound an everything is
OK

boba

"Boba & Ilinka" wrote in message
Hi,
I...
Forum: General December 6th 09, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
No saund

Hi,
I just installed windows 7 64 bit, upgrading from XP 64 professional.
Traubel shooter gives me the message that speakers are not plugged in. All
cables are as it were previously.
Drivers are...
Forum: General November 11th 09, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 0
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Upgrade or by again?

I bought Acer notebook to use it on a trip. I will use it for down load
photos and internet. The only advantage of notebook is that is small.

Boba Vankufer

"Nick Le Lievre"...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 11th 09, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 22
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Upgrade or by again?

I bought Acer notebook to use it on a trip. I will use it for down load
photos and internet. The only advantage of notebook is that is small.

Boba Vankufer

"Nick Le Lievre"...
Forum: General November 1st 09, 12:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Restoring CM Stacker 820

Ako sam te dobro razumeo tebi trebaju vodjice za cd-dvd drajvove za novo
kuciste? Da li su u odgovarajucem slotu?

Boba Vankufer
Pisi hrvatski da te ceo svet razume

"Bubba"...
Forum: General March 23rd 09, 06:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 1
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
wireless mrežna kartica

Moze li PSI expres?

Boba Vankufer

"SasaB" wrote in message
Kupujem pci wireless mreznu karticu.
Forum: General February 25th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Computer do not power

Thanks to everybody for help. It was some wire miss mash. Everything is
working OK.

Boba

"kony" wrote in message
On Sun, 22...
Forum: General February 22nd 09, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Computer do not power

"kony" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 20:49:49 -0800, "Boba & Ilinka"
wrote:

When I press...
Forum: General February 22nd 09, 07:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Computer do not power

I wiil try. Thenks.

Boba

"kony" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 20:49:49 -0800, "Boba & Ilinka"
Forum: General February 22nd 09, 04:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Computer do not power

When I press power baton nothing happens. There is light on mother board.
Please could you tell me what to do.

Boba
Forum: General February 20th 09, 05:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 0
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Raid 0 & clear instal of XP

Hi. I have 2 hard drives in raid O and divided in 2 partitions. Could I use
partition magic and make one partition and clear install windows XP without
touching raid configuration. Please, give me...
Forum: General February 1st 09, 03:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 8
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Increase Space on RAID 5 Array

Perhaps this will help you.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919117

Boba Vankufer

"Paul" wrote in message
DevilsPGD wrote:
In...
Forum: General December 22nd 08, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
cylinder on cable

Thanks
"A New Day" wrote in message

"Boba & Ilinka" wrote in message
Forum: General December 22nd 08, 06:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
cylinder on cable

On some USB cable there are a cylinder 2" long. What is that for.

Boba Vankufer
Forum: General October 16th 08, 04:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Koja je naj naj AGP kartica

A koju plocu imas?

"pBooster" wrote in message
Polovna fkors da ju mogu kupiti do 200kn

:-)
Forum: General January 8th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Graphics card recommendations?

Perheps it will help you

http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/lc/lc_con.htm

Boba Vankufer

"Grinder" wrote in message
nj...
Forum: General December 29th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 0
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Spooler SubSystem App stopped working and was closed

I make it work in service manager but it was closed again after one
printing. I do not see printer nor i could reinstal drivers.

Could I fix it some how.
Thanks for help
Win Vista

Boba Vankufer
Forum: General December 23rd 07, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 11
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Installing 2nd hard drive on new Vista Premium PC

Did you set jumpers corectly on DVD-s, and HD-s (slave, master or cable
selected) ?

Boba Vankufer

"Syl Fourcade" wrote in message...
Forum: General December 2nd 07, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Asus, P5K RAID setup

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Boba & Ilinka wrote:
"~misfit~" wrote in message
Forum: General November 30th 07, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Asus, P5K RAID setup

"~misfit~" wrote in message
Somewhere on teh interweb Boba & Ilinka typed:
Please, help me.

Motherboard is P5K,...
Forum: General November 30th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Asus, P5K RAID setup

Please, help me.

Motherboard is P5K, JMicron SATA controller

Vista home premium 32b
Forum: General November 27th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 8
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Sugestion need, please

GT, thanks for your explanations

I will buy:

int core2 q q6600
$285
Asus P5K SE
$110
4x Kingston DDR2-800 CL5 4X1GB $147
eVGA GeForce 8600GTS Superclocked 512MB ...
Forum: General November 25th 07, 06:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 8
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Sugestion need, please

I would like to by a new computer:

processor Q6600
MB Intel DP 35 DPM
RAM 2*2GB DDR2 667
HD 2* 250GB
Vista Home Premium 64 b
TV Tuner.

Some questions:
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 21st 07, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
Can't transfer files to a MyBook drive....

How many free space was left on the computer HD?

Boba Vankufer

"geronimo" wrote in message
This makes no sense. I am...
Forum: General November 10th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 1
Posted By Boba & Ilinka
un probleme de bios c'est ici

spamer