Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 1.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Twayne
Forum: General August 20th 11, 12:31 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
Replies: 28
Posted By Twayne
Laptop battery no longer gets charged

In ,
Yousuf Khan typed:
On 18/08/2011 1:59 PM, BillW50 wrote:
In ,
BillW50 wrote:

Yup, I have...
Forum: General August 18th 11, 05:11 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 28
Posted By Twayne
Laptop battery no longer gets charged

In ,
Yousuf Khan typed:
On 17/08/2011 2:51 PM, David H. Lipman wrote:
In all the notebooks, that's hundreds, I have managed
only...
Forum: General August 18th 11, 05:08 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 28
Posted By Twayne
Laptop battery no longer gets charged

In ,
David H. Lipman typed:
From: "Yousuf Khan"

On 16/08/2011 8:08 AM, David H....
Forum: General December 30th 10, 02:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By Twayne
My New Laptop Battery

In ,
aaaaa typed:
I just received a new PA33838U-1BRS (?12 cell I think)
battery I bought from batterydepot.com and I am surprised
that it...
Forum: Storage (alternative) August 28th 08, 05:35 PM Posted to alt.backup-software,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,24hoursupport.helpdesk,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Replies: 23
Posted By Twayne
Please recommend backup software for xp x64 that is quick.

Gary S. Terhune wrote...

Yes, Google is your friend, but only if you are asking the right
question, and you have the question wrong. The question was: "Please
recommend backup software...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5