Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Why Two Recovery Partitions on This Dell? by Boris[_7_]
This is an Inspiron 15.6" Series 5000, 5559 Laptop. I purchased it new around July of 2016. It came with Windows 10 Home, probably Version 1511 or 1607 back then. It's currently fully updated, running Version 1709, build 16299.309. My question has to do with the number of Recovery Partitions...
Today 12:08 AM
by Boris[_7_] Go to last post
0 1 Dell Computers
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1