Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Beverly
Forum: PC Soundcards June 5th 08, 09:18 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Beverly
Is it safe...now?

Let me summarize my situation, so bear with me plz

* My x-fi sound card started cracking up whenever i did anything that took alot of movement from the hdd
* I switched to onboard, and it...
Forum: Overclocking June 5th 08, 09:17 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Beverly
Arrow E2180 vs Q6600 vs E8400 (gaming)

Which outta these would be the best bang for the buck for gaming? Obviously would overclock all of them.

Prices are if memory serves me correctly
2180-$70
8400-$199
6600-$214
_________________...
Forum: General Hardware June 5th 08, 09:16 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Beverly
Proverbial Computer Question

Hello guys,

This is my first post as a Howie virgin! Just got that proverbial computer upgrading question here.

I've had a trusty old G4 Mac that sounding rough... it is no speed demon but it...
Forum: About this forum April 15th 08, 10:05 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Beverly
thank you!! i like HB!! :)

thank you!! i like HB!! :)
Forum: Overclocking April 15th 08, 10:03 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Beverly
Question any way to remove thermal adhesive?

is there any save way to remove a heatsink glued on with Arctic Alumina Thermal Adhesive without breaking anything?
Forum: General April 15th 08, 10:02 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By Beverly
It's really very intresting,thanks for it.