Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul-B
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 16th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 15
Posted By Paul-B
Aria - avoid like the plague!

Tx2 wrote:

On 16 May 2007 16:41:21 GMT Paul-B
from the village of
felt we might be interested in the following...

Sorry, I'm not taking any new clients, far too much...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 16th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 15
Posted By Paul-B
Aria - avoid like the plague!

Tx2 wrote:

On 15 May 2007 22:07:07 GMT Paul-B
from the village of
felt we might be interested in the following...

[...]

They're still my main supplier after all...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 16th 07, 10:54 AM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 15
Posted By Paul-B
Aria - avoid like the plague!

JoeJoe wrote:

"Hellraiser" wrote in message
Aria.co.uk - absolutely bloody useless.

Ordered some...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 15th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 15
Posted By Paul-B
Aria - avoid like the plague!

Hellraiser wrote:

Aria.co.uk - absolutely bloody useless.

Ordered some RAM from them back in early April, it never arrived.
Emailed them and after a week they said it had been sent via...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors May 8th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 14
Posted By Paul-B
This is how to do it

Dr Teeth wrote:

snip

What point are you trying to make? Without the name of the company this
is merely a work of fiction.

--
Paul-B
Forum: Overclocking March 10th 07, 08:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Dave wrote:

VISTA, is pointless

That bit I agree with...

--
Paul-B
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 10th 07, 08:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 34
Posted By Paul-B
WIN XP & VISTA 32bit ..How much RAM can I get ?

Dave wrote:

VISTA, is pointless

That bit I agree with...

--
Paul-B
Forum: UK Computer Vendors February 3rd 07, 12:25 PM Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.vendors

Graham Murray wrote:

Tim S writes:

I'm after ISO Class 1, zero defects.
[snip]

Failing that, what's the deal with distance selling regs - can I
test the...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors February 3rd 07, 11:57 AM Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 20
Posted By Paul-B
Zero dead/stuck pixel guarantee - TFT monitors?

Tim S wrote:

Hi

Anyone know where/how to get a zero dead/stuck pixel guarantee on a
19-20" TFT in England?

Samsung have just told me that they adhere to 13406-2 Class 2 which is
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9