Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Cat 5 cable by [email protected]
Where is the best place to get it cheap? I just need 1000 ft roll. This seems a lot cheaper than most. What is the...
Today 02:17 AM
by Charlie Hoffpauir Go to last post
2 9 Homebuilt PC's
"The Helium Factor and Hard Drive Failure Rates" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"The Helium Factor and Hard Drive Failure Rates" https://www.backblaze.com/blog/helium-filled-hard-drive-failure-rates/ "In November 2013, the first commercially available helium-filled hard drive was introduced by HGST, a Western Digital subsidiary. The 6 TB drive was not only unique in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 04:43 PM
by Mark Perkins Go to last post
16 76 Storage (alternative)
WD My Passport problem by Newsworthy
Can anyone tell me what is going on here and maybe suggest a cure. Long explanation follows! I have for the last 6 months used a 500GB WD My Passport drive with all my music on it 212GB, 3,479Folders, 41,546Files in my car with no problems, I recently took it out to add new music, but when I put...
Yesterday 11:57 AM
by ~misfit~[_16_] Go to last post
5 17 General
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3