Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.79 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ritter 197
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 11th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

I downloaded and installed both programs
As far as speed is concerned, they still show the initial settings, not the
changed (by me) settings.

BTW Hitting F1 does open up a number of things, but...
Forum: General March 11th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

I downloaded and installed both programs
As far as speed is concerned, they still show the initial settings, not the
changed (by me) settings.

BTW Hitting F1 does open up a number of things, but...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 11th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Hi Guys:
It is a repeat from below:
I reset the clocks, select "reset selection", then "apply selections", yet
when I go back to view clocks it shows the original settings, not the
selected...
Forum: General March 11th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Hi Guys:
It is a repeat from below:
I reset the clocks, select "reset selection", then "apply selections", yet
when I go back to view clocks it shows the original settings, not the
selected...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 11th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Thanks Paul. Yes I found that 1 little checkmark to apply these new settings
at windows startup.

Checking it did result in the settings that I had selected. You are just
great!

But when do you...
Forum: General March 11th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Thanks Paul. Yes I found that 1 little checkmark to apply these new settings
at windows startup.

Checking it did result in the settings that I had selected. You are just
great!

But when do you...
Forum: General March 11th 08, 01:35 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Here are my results so far, which are not what I expected:

I first power up 95*.
I then power the PPL etc.
I see the original settings which I gave in an earlier response.
I then moved the clock...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 11th 08, 01:35 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Here are my results so far, which are not what I expected:

I first power up 95*.
I then power the PPL etc.
I see the original settings which I gave in an earlier response.
I then moved the clock...
Forum: General March 11th 08, 01:34 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Here are my results so far, which are not what I expected:

I first power up 95*.
I then power the PPL etc.
I see the original settings which I gave in an earlier response.
I then moved the clock...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 11th 08, 01:34 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Here are my results so far, which are not what I expected:

I first power up 95*.
I then power the PPL etc.
I see the original settings which I gave in an earlier response.
I then moved the clock...
Forum: General March 10th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Thanks, my good friend. Very helpful. Just got back from PA.

I am printing out all your suggestions and will follow them.
I shall post results here.

"Paul" wrote in message...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 10th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Thanks, my good friend. Very helpful. Just got back from PA.

I am printing out all your suggestions and will follow them.
I shall post results here.

"Paul" wrote in message...
Forum: General March 9th 08, 05:23 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Paul, thanks again.
What is it I should do after I have opened "95" etc?I am not at all sure
what to do with the various things such as Test, Options etc.
What should I set?
Sorry, this "thing" is...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 9th 08, 05:23 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Paul, thanks again.
What is it I should do after I have opened "95" etc?I am not at all sure
what to do with the various things such as Test, Options etc.
What should I set?
Sorry, this "thing" is...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 9th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Good morning, at least here on the East coast of the US!
I cannot get the "95" etc to work this morning. It always starts up and then
says it encountered an error and needs to shut down. "Debug" and...
Forum: General March 9th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Good morning, at least here on the East coast of the US!
I cannot get the "95" etc to work this morning. It always starts up and then
says it encountered an error and needs to shut down. "Debug" and...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 9th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Paul I have downloaded the ClockGen and the other piece 95 etc.
On the ClockGen I see:
CPU 2216.1, FSB 201.7, RAM 246.2, PCIE 100.0, PCI 33.3

It apparently lets me get into the BIOS this way...
Forum: General March 9th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Paul I have downloaded the ClockGen and the other piece 95 etc.
On the ClockGen I see:
CPU 2216.1, FSB 201.7, RAM 246.2, PCIE 100.0, PCI 33.3

It apparently lets me get into the BIOS this way...
Forum: General March 9th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

That is quite a great response and again I will print it out to digest it
all and make no mistakes.
I bought the computer from COMP USA before they went under and it was a true
HP computer in its...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 9th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

That is quite a great response and again I will print it out to digest it
all and make no mistakes.
I bought the computer from COMP USA before they went under and it was a true
HP computer in its...
Forum: General March 9th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Oh, I forgot to mention that I have an ASUSTek NODUSM3 1.05 Motherboard.
The CPU is AMD 2.20 gigahertz Athlon 64 X2 Dual core, 256 kilobyte L1, 1024
kilobyte L2.

"Paul" wrote in...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 9th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Oh, I forgot to mention that I have an ASUSTek NODUSM3 1.05 Motherboard.
The CPU is AMD 2.20 gigahertz Athlon 64 X2 Dual core, 256 kilobyte L1, 1024
kilobyte L2.

"Paul" wrote in...
Forum: General March 9th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Thanks again, but I am running into a wall, in that I cannot access the
BIOS.
I have been "googling" for HP Pavilion a1610n BIOS and all responses say to
hold down the F1 key during startup. That...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 9th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 33
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Thanks again, but I am running into a wall, in that I cannot access the
BIOS.
I have been "googling" for HP Pavilion a1610n BIOS and all responses say to
hold down the F1 key during startup. That...
Forum: General March 8th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 35
Posted By Ritter 197
AMD introduces 3.2GHz Athlon 64 X2 6400+

Do I download "memtest" somewhere? Same question for "cdromm".
I shall await your answer before proceeding.
Thanks in advance

"Wes Newell" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42