Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Kearney
Forum: Dell Computers January 26th 09, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.internet.wireless,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill Kearney
Dell mini-pci - only sees 4 AP's vs 18

Amazingly, the Fujitsu with the internal Atheros card
saw 18 APs !!! and the Dell only saw about 4 ?

Ugh, good luck maintaining any sort of decent throughput. With that many
networks there's...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 14th 08, 10:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.internet.wireless,nl.gezondheid.medisch,nl.politiek,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 28
Posted By Bill Kearney
Big Monitor Scare. (HP L2335) (Wireless/GSM interference ?!?!?)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
So I am gonna let you slip off the hook this time LOL.

Go away, idiot.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 13th 08, 04:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.internet.wireless
Replies: 28
Posted By Bill Kearney
Big Monitor Scare. (HP L2335) (Wireless/GSM interference ?!?!?)

"DanS" wrote in message
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 12th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.internet.wireless,nl.gezondheid.medisch,nl.politiek,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 28
Posted By Bill Kearney
Big Monitor Scare. (HP L2335) (Wireless/GSM interference ?!?!?)

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
I am growing quite tired of people insulting me.

No doubt a feeling you've...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 12th 08, 12:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.internet.wireless,nl.gezondheid.medisch,nl.politiek,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 28
Posted By Bill Kearney
Big Monitor Scare. (HP L2335) (Wireless/GSM interference ?!?!?)

To thinks come immediatly to mind:

One THING comes to mind.... you're an idiot.
Forum: General December 22nd 07, 02:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.internet.wireless,comp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Replies: 38
Posted By Bill Kearney
Wi-Fi Ranges

I then looked up the hotspots in the area, and I saw that the closest one
was a Fed-Ex/Kinkos about 2-3 blocks away.

And how do you know that for sure? It's not all that hard to spoof a...
Forum: General Hardware December 22nd 07, 02:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.internet.wireless,comp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Replies: 38
Posted By Bill Kearney
Wi-Fi Ranges

I then looked up the hotspots in the area, and I saw that the closest one
was a Fed-Ex/Kinkos about 2-3 blocks away.

And how do you know that for sure? It's not all that hard to spoof a...
Forum: General December 22nd 07, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.internet.wireless,comp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Replies: 38
Posted By Bill Kearney
Wi-Fi Ranges

And it's entirely predictable that some ****** will whinge about it.

"Brian Cryer" wrote in message
"Neil"...
Forum: General Hardware December 22nd 07, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.internet.wireless,comp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless