Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LR
Forum: Dell Computers March 5th 09, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.internet.wireless,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 6
Posted By LR
3com WAP - public/secure and 'N' vs B/G

On 05/03/2009 15:33, ps56k wrote:
wrote in message
On 05/03/2009 03:23, ps56k wrote:
I was at our local library...
Forum: Dell Computers March 5th 09, 09:11 AM Posted to alt.internet.wireless,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 6
Posted By LR
3com WAP - public/secure and 'N' vs B/G

On 05/03/2009 03:23, ps56k wrote:
I was at our local library today,
and it appears they have several WAP's installed,
but I had problems getting connected...

There are two SSID's -
one is...
Forum: General November 25th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By LR
Ms-DOS commands for hardwares and maintenance

On 25/11/2008 16:38, Paul wrote:
Chidex Pro wrote:
I need DOS commands to be able to do better things. some applications
can not uninstall except in DOS. how? please tell me more
of things...
Forum: General November 16th 08, 09:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 12
Posted By LR
Do you know whether there's an anti-virus/spyware/firewall installationCD that you can buy where you get free updates forever, or do you have topay for updates once a year?

Chris Tsao wrote:
On Nov 5, 6:47 pm, kony wrote:

Did you do a web search for
free anti-virus products? Avast and AVG are two that come
to mind.

I think I did but...
Forum: General November 15th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By LR
Diference in Lankom device numbers?

wrote:
*ENW-9501+ mrežna UTP 10/100 Digital Rev. A
Lankom 9809 LF-H42X

*ENW-9501+ mrežna UTP 10/100 Digital Rev. A
Lankom 9820 LF-H42X

Both are ethernet...
Forum: General May 23rd 08, 12:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Replies: 4
Posted By LR
wireless network adaptors: long range

Paul wrote:
net wrote:
in aiming for the highest powered wireless device for a desktop pc it
occurrs to me there must be something better than the long-range pci and
pcmcia cards I've seen...
Forum: General May 23rd 08, 09:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By LR
RF-ID tag has changed

Martin wrote:
I have an IBM 300PL computer that is about 10 years old (as best as I
can remember). I turn it on only occasionally - maybe once every 2-3
weeks.

When I turned it on today, I...
Forum: General May 22nd 08, 08:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.networking
Replies: 5
Posted By LR
Linksys WMP200 wireless pci card

tg wrote:
"kony" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 May 2008 11:17:09 +0100, "tg"
wrote:

Does...
Forum: General May 16th 08, 10:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 1
Posted By LR
Linksys WAP54G wrong date time in log

HDI wrote:
Hi,

I've got a linksys WAP54G but when I check the log under
administration the date and time is wrong, it's still 2005.

How can I change them to the correct ones?

Forum: General January 25th 08, 11:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 8
Posted By LR
router question

(software for the di-link server is hard fixed to an address. 192.168.0.1
port 515)

When you install the s/ware on your PC you should be allowed to i/p the
the IP address of your...
Forum: General December 21st 07, 12:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.internet.wireless,comp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Replies: 38
Posted By LR
Wi-Fi Ranges

~misfit~ wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarweb "danny burstein" typed:
In "BillW50"
writes:

The record using a home made...
Forum: General Hardware December 21st 07, 12:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.internet.wireless,comp.hardware,comp.sys.laptops,microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless
Replies: 38
Posted By LR
Wi-Fi Ranges

~misfit~ wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarweb "danny burstein" typed:
In "BillW50"
writes:

The record using a home made...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12