Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JP
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 25th 10, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By JP
iTunes installation Problem

I've installed the new version of iTunes and Quicktime over four times and I
can't get iTunes to work, but Quicktime seems ok.

When I try to open iTunes I get the following message:

This...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 9th 10, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By JP
Hotmail Font Problem

For the longest time the "Hotmail" default font was Verdana 10. Now, for
some reason, it defaults to Tahoma 10 which is smaller.

How do I return the default font to Verdana 10?
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 23rd 08, 05:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 12
Posted By JP
Proprietary PSU

Thank you Paul...............This answered my question!!!!

"Paul" wrote in message ...
JP wrote:
Do older emachine computers take proprietary...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 22nd 08, 03:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 12
Posted By JP
Proprietary PSU

Do older emachine computers take proprietary PSU?

I tried 5 different makes and none would work properly booting up the
machine. Finally ordered one from the emachines supplier and the machine...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 16th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By JP
Top 10 Money Makers

Get this crap off this list!!