Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: computerlaptop
Forum: Dell Computers September 21st 10, 08:58 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By computerlaptop
My laptop out of the blue stoped booting up. It...

My laptop out of the blue stoped booting up. It goes to the windows XP page, then goes black and back to the HP page, then keeps doign that without ever booting up. I tried this in the safe mode and...
Forum: PC Soundcards September 17th 10, 09:25 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By computerlaptop
Hi A personal computer game (also known as a...

Hi
A personal computer game (also known as a computer game or PC game) is a game played on a personal computer, rather than on a video game console or arcade machine. Computer games have evolved from...
Forum: Overclocking September 8th 10, 08:46 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By computerlaptop
Just make sure the bottom of the heat sink comes...

Just make sure the bottom of the heat sink comes completely in contact with
the CPU die. Also, don't use a whole lot of compund on it, just a dab
basically.
Forum: Overclocking September 7th 10, 07:10 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By computerlaptop
Hi I know the potential benefits of having the...

Hi
I know the potential benefits of having the phenom II tri-core including the chance that the fourth core might unlock, but I know Intel stuff better. How far do you think I could overclock an...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors September 6th 10, 07:33 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By computerlaptop
Hi When setting up an e‑mail account in...

Hi
When setting up an e‑mail account in Windows Mail, you'll be asked to select the type of e‑mail server your account uses. Windows Mail supports the following e‑mail server types.
Forum: Intel September 1st 10, 05:57 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By computerlaptop
The Federal Trade Commission approved a...

The Federal Trade Commission approved a settlement with Intel Corp. that resolves charges the company illegally stifled competition in the market for computer chips. Intel has agreed to provisions...
Forum: Dell Computers August 26th 10, 07:20 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By computerlaptop
Hi Your Windows XP computer can play DVD's as...

Hi
Your Windows XP computer can play DVD's as well, IF it's got a supported DVD drive and a supported DVD decoder installed that is!
If you have a DVD drive installed on your PC or laptop, then...
Forum: Acer Computers August 25th 10, 07:39 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By computerlaptop
Hi So, I then buy a secondhand (but guaranteed...

Hi
So, I then buy a secondhand (but guaranteed tested and working) video cable
from Ebay and replace that. Still no change - the screen is still as dim,
whether used with new or old inverter. Hmm...
Forum: PC Soundcards August 21st 10, 07:11 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By computerlaptop
Hi SoundMAX is a suite of audio processing...

Hi
SoundMAX is a suite of audio processing algorithms tailored to run on ADI components. These processing algorithms are licensed to equipment manufacturers, who integrate them with ADI’s signal...
Forum: Acer Computers August 20th 10, 11:01 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By computerlaptop
Hi Acer Extensa series is a line of Acer laptops...

Hi
Acer Extensa series is a line of Acer laptops designed for business and professional users. Its competitors include the Dell Latitude range and some laptops from Lenovo. The Extensa series...
Forum: Acer Computers August 19th 10, 06:58 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By computerlaptop
HI guys I love to play game . Specially in my...

HI guys

I love to play game . Specially in my laptop.I have a acer 5920 model laptop and it big screen and play any types of pc game.
Forum: Dell Computers August 13th 10, 01:37 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By computerlaptop
Hi What ever i know about dell.Dell provide home...

Hi
What ever i know about dell.Dell provide home service for his client.
Forum: Acer Computers August 6th 10, 07:59 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By computerlaptop
He Guys I am also using this laptop since one...

He Guys
I am also using this laptop since one year.i agree with your stuff.But it maintain very easy.First you install a license version antivirus .
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13