Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Le Forgeron[_2_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 15th 14, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By Le Forgeron[_2_]
Better Forum for nVidia

Le 15/01/2014 00:22, Paul nous fit lire :
On 1/14/2014 4:46 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 16:05:56 -0500, Paul wrote:

On 1/14/2014 2:36 PM,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 13th 12, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Le Forgeron[_2_]
Power Supply Question

Le 13/08/2012 18:51, Pugsley nous fit lire :
If a card requirements say 400w will it work with a 375 psu? Is 25w
that important?

If the card alone states 400w, how are you to only have a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 21st 11, 10:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Le Forgeron[_2_]
Quad 1920x1440

Le 21/08/2011 10:01, W nous fit lire :
Does any videocard vendor make a card that will connect by four separate DVI
connectors to four 1920x1440 displays?

ASUS EAH3870X2/G/3DHTI/1G
(with...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 21st 11, 10:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Le Forgeron[_2_]
Minimum Nvidia for Dual DVI 1920x1440 Monitors

Le 21/08/2011 10:00, W nous fit lire :
We want to put dual 1920x1440 DVI monitors on some of our workstations.
We have nVidia geforce 6800 cards installed, but unfortunately these appear
to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 26th 11, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Le Forgeron[_2_]
Ubuntu 10.10 Nvidia video card only works in recovery mode.

Le 25/03/2011 08:12, Paul nous fit lire :
jbander wrote:
What is taken off the ability of my video card so that it works in
Recovery mode. What's missing

What does /var/log/Xorg.0.log...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 6th 11, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Le Forgeron[_2_]
Geforce GTX 460 is a good video card?

Le 06/02/2011 11:14, nous fit lire :
In your opinion if I like to get good performance, do I have to
configure it or for default it works fine? For exemple, with ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 20th 11, 07:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Le Forgeron[_2_]
Geforce GTX 460 is a good video card?

Le 20/01/2011 19:10, nous fit lire :
Just be sure to get the 1GB non SE one. Pics of the 560 are out so that may
be out soon.

I don't understan can you...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 10th 10, 08:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By Le Forgeron[_2_]
PSU for 470

Le 10/07/2010 20:44, Thomas Andersson nous fit lire :
Hi!

Any suggestions on size of a PSU for a system with a i750 cpu and a 470GTX
graphics card, say 4hds, dvd/rw, mobo and a pci...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8