Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AlphaOmega[_2_]
Forum: Compaq Computers January 14th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 10
Posted By AlphaOmega[_2_]
Computer keeps freezing...

On Jan 14, 2:17 pm, Ben Myers
wrote:
My guess is that using an "Always On" power scheme will work. In other words,
leave the hard drive on all the time, do...
Forum: Compaq Computers January 14th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 10
Posted By AlphaOmega[_2_]
Computer keeps freezing...

On Jan 14, 2:42 pm, Colin Wilson
wrote:
Thanks, I will try your suggestions. And if it don't work it will be
dismantled and disposed...
Forum: Compaq Computers January 14th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 10
Posted By AlphaOmega[_2_]
Computer keeps freezing...

On Jan 14, 11:29 am, Ben Myers
wrote:
I would check the power-saving options in the BIOS. The usual, best and most
modern setting is S3. The go to Control...
Forum: Compaq Computers January 14th 08, 04:44 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 10
Posted By AlphaOmega[_2_]
Computer keeps freezing...

On Jan 14, 9:09 am, Ben Myers
wrote:
Lacking further detail about the model of computer the version of software
running, I would hazard a guess that its power...
Forum: Compaq Computers January 14th 08, 02:38 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 10
Posted By AlphaOmega[_2_]
Computer keeps freezing...

Hullo all,

My Compaq keeps freezing on me and can only be restarted by pushing
the power button. I mean, if you use the computer constantly it works
fine, but if you let it sit unattended it freezes...
Forum: Gateway Computers June 27th 07, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 1
Posted By AlphaOmega[_2_]
Is it worth it?

Ok, 5th try at responding.....When I start the computer it stalls at
the Windows XP screen. I have to restart the computer many times to
get past this. I cant get the applications and drivers disc to...
Forum: Gateway Computers June 20th 07, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 0
Posted By AlphaOmega[_2_]
Is it worth it?

Hello

I have a 7200XL with many problems. I PAID Gateway to send me the
restore discs and its STILL Messed up. Would it be easier to get it
fixed locally or send it back to Gateway?

Thanks.