Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Znott
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 22nd 09, 09:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Znott
p5q-e motherboard and IDE hard drive possible

My computer crashed with 2 ide hard drives. I will build another one
with a p5q-e motherboard. My 2nd hard drive has a PInnacle project
that I'm working on. Is there a way to plug in this IDE hard...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 27th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By Znott
Steps to fix problem PC

So, I've called around and can't get the P4P800-E Deluxe anywhere in
my area. The best I can do is get a used one on Ebay and I don't want
to do that and I don't have time to wait. Any thoughts on...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 27th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By Znott
Steps to fix problem PC

Haven't changed a thing. The only problem that I've had this week is
with one software program. I use Pinnacle 9.43 for video editing. It
has been hanging up after about one hour of rendering. ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 27th 07, 08:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By Znott
Steps to fix problem PC

On, I did some research on what to look for in bad caps, but I only
found this site. I saw that the board was discolored just a bit in
these pictures and didn't see the same problem on my board, but...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 27th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By Znott
Steps to fix problem PC

Thanks. Afraid of that. I can switch that out once I fine another in
the area. Before I do that, how can I rule out that it's not the CPU?
I don't want to spend over a $100 on a M/B and find out...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 27th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By Znott
Steps to fix problem PC

It's PS2 and I don't have an adapter. Do you really think it's still
worth it to try? The powered video card has power, fan is spinning,
but will not give a signal to monitor. Would a keyboard...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 27th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By Znott
Steps to fix problem PC

Thanks, but Southbridge looks fine. Light on monitor is on. CPU
looks fine. Any other thoughts. Weird thing though. On my keyboard,
I press the number lock and my light on keyboard goes on but...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 27th 07, 06:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By Znott
Steps to fix problem PC

Wasn't the power supply. Just replaced it and still the same problem.
What tests, if any can I do with the motherboard?

ASUS P4P800-E Deluxe

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 05:24:14 +1100, "Rod...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 26th 07, 09:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 30
Posted By Znott
Steps to fix problem PC

Here's the problem. I boot the computer and it sounds like the HD's
start up. However, my keyboard does not power up. When I hit the
caps lock key, the light doesn't appear. which is odd. Also,...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9