Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lou
Forum: PC Soundcards January 2nd 09, 10:44 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.soundcard.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Lou
Games with advanced sound

"Antonio Huerta" wrote in message
I have stormed through Bioshock and through a part of Dead Space,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 27th 08, 04:27 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By Lou
Acer 22" 1650x1080 X223Wbd is a winner (my review)

"Flanders" wrote in message

Widescreen gaming sucks.

Plus I couldn't live with 1080 vertical.

Does seem...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 19th 08, 05:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 3
Posted By Lou
new gaming rig

"Rich Billionaire" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:00:32 -0500, "Dave" wrote:

Well most...
Forum: Overclocking January 5th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 11
Posted By Lou
New Build Problems - Q6600 / GA-P35-DSP3

"Paul" wrote in message
Phil Weldon wrote:

Some early BIOS, don't handle the planning of the address
map very
well. It seems to show up...
Forum: General January 2nd 08, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 0
Posted By Lou
Best SATA drive setup? Use ICH9R or Gigabyte SATA Controller?

The parts:

Gigabyte motherboard # GA-P35-DS4
The MB has two different SATA controllers.
It has an Intel SATA controller ICH9R with 6 SATA connectors
(ports)
and a Gigabyte SATA drive controller...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 14th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 12
Posted By Lou
AMD writing down the ~$3.2 billion goodwill assumed in ATi purchase

"Tim O" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:03:29 GMT, "rms"

wrote:

There is...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 3rd 07, 03:58 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 40
Posted By Lou
Defective Radeon HD 2400 and 2600 cards are in the wild....

"First of One" wrote in message
Did it have the Arctic Cooling Accelero X2 cooler? The
different heat sink coverage area...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 2nd 07, 06:46 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 40
Posted By Lou
Defective Radeon HD 2400 and 2600 cards are in the wild....

"John Lewis" wrote in message
As if the news for the AMD/ATi graphics business was not
already bad
enough.

See:...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 15th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Lou
Help please!

"EagleOne" wrote in message
Hello!
I bought Club3d X1950Pro AGP.
My system is : Athlon 64 3000+, MBO Asus K8N, 2GB DDR400
memory, Hdd...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 9th 07, 05:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Lou
Bus voltage of AGP X800 XT?

"geronimo" wrote in message
I am using a radeon X800 XT with an Asrock AM2NF3-VSTA mobo
I have
google AGP voltage for...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 8th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Lou
Does Omega drivers need .NET?

If I use the Omega ATI drivers for X800 XT on WXP do I still
need to install .NET?
If so does the latest drivers need NET 2.0?

Thanks
Forum: Ati Videocards June 21st 07, 01:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By Lou
Is my Radeon 9800 Pro faulty?

wrote in message
Thanks for your responses.... The outlook is pretty grim.

I will try and give the...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 19th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Lou
Omega drivers are out

"Randy" wrote in message
For those that care the 7.1 Omega drivers are out.

Forum: Ati Videocards January 18th 07, 06:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Lou
Performance settings with just drivers?

"First of One" root@localhost wrote in message
Yes, everything would be at the "defaults".

Why don't you install the fast and clean ATi...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 15th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Lou
Performance settings with just drivers?

If I don't use the Catalyst Control Center and just load the
drivers, then what are the performance settings set to for
3D with D3D and/or OpenGL?
Is it set to what the would be the default setting...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 14th 07, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By Lou
Where is the MB temp sensor on K8V Deluxe?

"Lou" wrote in message
My MB temps are reading very high, but its so high I don't
believe its working (127c).
The only...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 14th 07, 05:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By Lou
Where is the MB temp sensor on K8V Deluxe?

My MB temps are reading very high, but its so high I don't
believe its working (127c).
The only thing I changed was the video card with a different
cooler fan, but I don't think that its blowing...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 13th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Lou
ati equivalent

"Barry Watzman" wrote in message
There is no PCI express card that is as low-powered as the
8500 was. If you were...
Forum: General September 6th 06, 08:32 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.hardware,alt.hacker
Replies: 23
Posted By Lou
Another reason to go with AMD

"sillyputty" wrote in message
Intel's branding faux pas?

Intel hasn't transitioned a chip brand since 1992,...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19